21'

Pov Author.

Happy life is something that you can rarely experience. It is happening once in a lifetime, and there is no real 'happy' life without problems. Nothing is flawless, nothing is as beautiful as someone describes it. Actually, the problems are so important in building of a happy life. You need to face them. First time, maybe you will fail. But second time, you're gonna get stronger and learn how to defend yourself. You can fail again, failure doesn't mean that you're always gonna be unsuccessful. But don't forget, why are you doing all this.

After 6 months.

Now Fourth was pregnant for 6 months. They were here, at the hospital for gender reveal.

"They are definitely gonna be girls!"

"How are you so sure? I'm the one who is carrying them and i think they are boys!"

"Fourth na..dear.. my beautiful boyfriend.. my everything... It's not that important. The important thing is their health. Why are we even discussing this? I mean they are definitely girls but-"

"You are crazy!"

Gemini laughed and hugged Fourth tight. They were waiting for the doctor for gender reveal. They have been fighting since early in the morning. Gemini said they were girls, but Fourth said they were boys. So, conversation was too long to argue.

"You'll see! If they are boys you're gonna sleep on the couch for a week!"

"That's so unfair! Making babies together and-"

Fourth punched Gemini's arm as doctor entered the room. He was holding a box. He came closer to the excited couple and gave the box to Fourth.

"Are you ready?"

"Gem! You open it! I'm so excited now!"

"Baby open it-"

While the two were arguing again, Fourth quickly opened the box and closed his eyes.

"What the fuck?"

"They are boys right i knew it!"

Fourth opened his eyes and looked at the box. He baby shoes were.. green?

"Does this mean that our baby is an alien?"

"Ugh!! No one told you to fuck me that harde- oops."

Doctor was laughing at their silly actions. He knew them for a pretty long time he was used to it.

"Na, don't worry your baby is not an alien! That was a joke!"

Gemini rolled his eyes as he started to whine.

"Bro just tell us the gender!"

"Ok, Khun Norawit, calm down."

Doctor called the nurse who was in care of Fourth since day 1. She greeted and congratulated the couple. After a little chat, she gave them a other box and left.

"I wish it's not green, yellow whatever it is."

Gemini opened the box, with box his eyes and mouth opened too and he started screaming.

"NO COUCH IS TOO HARD TO SLEEP!"

"I KNEW IT!"

Fourth laughed as Gemini was sitting like baby, almost crying. Yes, their babies were boys. Doctor thanked them and left the room for them to talk.

"Ugh! Anyways. It's gonna be girls the next time."

Gemini smirked and pulled Fourth closer to him. Their faces were so close, almost kissing. Fourth kissed his cheek and held his hands.

"Thank you.."

"I should thank you though. I love you beautiful. Thank you for not giving up on us. I love you so much."

The two were having a great time when nurse interrupted their lovey dovey time.

"If you have decided who's gonna sleep on the couch, can we go to listen to babies heartbeats?"

......

Get ready na.. it's almost over. And if you ask guys, if they're still not married. I have  a special plan about it. But not now. After when the chapter is ready, because i wanna write something good and long. See y'all. 🌻

I accidentally named the chapter 'the end' sorry hehe!!