8'

Pov Gemini:

I couldn't breathe.

I sat on the cold hospital floor and began to cry out loud.

"N-nong Fou.."

It was like my brain had stopped. I began to cry, silently saying Fourth's name.

"I'm so sorry love.."

My sweet angel. He never deserved something like this.

And then there was only one thing left for my brain to do.

Blaming yourself.

I started shouting with rhythmic movements hitting the ground with my hand.

"It's my fault."

"It's all my fault."

"Nong, you won't leave me, right?"

"You..will..never..leave..me."

"Forgive me Nong.. i couldn't keep my promise.."

"I promised to always be by your side.. and now i am sitting here desperately when you're fighting for your life.. I wish i was in your place.."

After crying for a few more hours, I finally closed my eyes.

And he came.

Fourth was looking at me with his beautiful smile.

"N-Nong?"

"Wake up Gem.. i am never leaving you again."

"Khun! Khun!"

I opened my eyes and saw nurse staring at me.

"Are you related to Nattawat Jirochtikul?"

"Yes, yes i'm his boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend is totally fine now. But his injury was so deep, and basically it was hard to clean it. Now he needs to rest for 2 weeks, and 1 week bed mode. I hope you're going to take good care of him."

"Of course, i will."

"You can go to his room now."

"Thank you!"

I ran to his room and the second i opened the door, i burst into tears again.

My beautiful. How tired he looks. His eyes were swollen, his face so was pale.

"Nong Fou.."

I slowly approached his bed and sat next to him. I held his hands tightly, as if I would never be able to hold them again.

"Wake up Fou.. please.. You will wake up, right? My boy will never leave me."

After I finished my sentence, I placed my hands on Fourth's waist and slowly laid my head on the bed.

And i guess i slept.

06052023