10'

"Easy there baby, i don't want you to hurt yourself."

"I'm okay Gem, let go of me!"

Fourth was discharged from hospital. Gemini was very worried about him. He kept up with Fourth, always telling him to be careful.

Fourth, on the other hand, was perfectly content to be treated like a baby. But he thought that Gemini's concern was too much. He was fine, but apparently the nurses scared Gemini a lot. That's why Gemini was being very careful.

After helping Fourth to bed, Gemini sat next to him, cupped his hands and kissed them.

"Do you need anything else?"

"Let's cuddle."

"No Foufou, we can't. Doctor told me to be careful with you. Your wound is still fresh. I might hurt your wound if we hug."

No matter how much Fourth insisted, Gemini didn't want to cuddle with him. It's not that he didn't want it, he just didn't want his lover to get hurt.

||||||||

"Baby, please hear me out."

"Why the hell are you here then? I need you right now. I want my boyfriend to be with me. I want him to hug me, kiss me and take care of me. But you do nothing but act like a fucking doctor."

Fourth was really mad. Gemini's actions pissed him off.

They were arguing because Gemini didn't wanted to cuddle.

Gemini in the other hand, felt his blood boiling when Fourth asked him why he was here. He would never hurt Fourth, but what he said made him explode.

"It's not that i don't want it ok? You don't know how much i care about you.. I literally did my best, so i could give you a good and healthy relationship. Kissing and hugging, skinship is not everything in a relationship you know? If you want kisses or hugs, get yourself a brand new boyfriend. Let him kiss you, hug you with your wounds and hurt them. Is this all you want?"

Fourth was stunned by the what Gemini said. Tears filled his eyes, and Fourth began to cry silently as Gemini left the room.

Fourth was sobbing as he cried, and his wound was starting to hurt because of it. Gently holding his wound, the door of his room opened again and he looked at who had come through the door.

It was Gemini.

He was holding a box of medicines and chocolates.

Gemini silently sat next to him, took off his t-shirt and looked at his wound. His wound was deep. Gemini slowly ran his fingers around Fourth's wound and dipped a cloth in the hot water next to him.

The edges of his wound bled a little, probably because he moved a lot while they were arguing.

Gemini slowly pressed the cloth to Fourth's wound and wiped it.

After cleaning his wound, Gemini also changed his bandage and gave him his meds. While Fourth was about to take the pills without saying a word, Gemini filled a glass of water and looked at Fourth. As Fourth lowered his head, Gemini lifted him by the chin and gave him the medicine and helped him drink the water.

And finally, he placed a pillow around Fourth's waist to make him comfortable. When Fourth was ready to sleep, it was already 00:53.

Gemini didn't wanted to interrupt him, so he took off his clothes and slowly layed down to their bed.

And then..

He opened his arms.

Fourth turned to the left and looked at him.

And immediately he threw himself into his arms.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It was my fault."

After a long exhausting day, all they want is a few kisses and cuddling. Gemini gave Fourth a peck kiss, and hugged him carefully.

"I love you."

"I love you too darling."

10052023