11'

"Love, wake up. Let me change your dressing."

Fourth clutched his hands to his wound, while he was whining in his bed.

"It hurts.."

"Shh baby let me."

Gemini helped Fourth get up. He took off Fourth's shirt and looked at his wound. His wound was healing. Slowly, he removed the dressing, trying not to hurt his boyfriend. After changing his dressing, he took Fourth in his arms and took him to the shower.

"Thank you love.."

"Are you okay, baby? Let me clean you."

And he filled his palm with the water and poured it down Fourth's shoulder. Then he poured the shower gel on the washcloth and began cleaning Fourth.

He was leaving little kisses on Fourth's shoulder and skin as he cleaned his body.

"Gem.."

Then he washed Fourth's hair and kissed his lips.

"Are you tired?"

"Hmhm.."

Gemini grabbed the towel beside him and wrapped it around Fourth's light skin. And as always, he took Fourth in his arms and carried him to their room.

"You are my sweetheart."

"Why are you so romantic today Khun Gemini?"

"Well, i want to take care of my boyfriend. Want breakfast?"

"No.. i am not hungry."

"Anything else?"

"Let's make babies."

"Make what?"

"Nothing."

Fourth really wanted to be a mother of Gemini's babies. He always thought they would make a perfect family. Fourth smiled at Gemini and hold his hand.

"Gem, you know that i'm a bearer, right?"

"I know babe. You are so precious."

"Have you ever wanted to be a dad?"

"Fourth.."

"I know, we are still young and we're not married yet. But I would love to carry your babies Gem. I want to be a family with you. Please just tell me when you're ready."

"Fourth, my love. I want us to be a family too. I promise we will be a beautiful family when the time comes. We'll get married, have babies, grow old together. I will take very good care of you and our babies."

"We don't even have 1 baby yet, you say our babies."

"Hmm, i want 5 babies."

"Sure thing krab. Anything else you want?"

"I want to be your husband too."

"Husband, my ass."

Gemini laughed and hugged Fourth gently. They were so happy, and Gemini was so glad to have a boyfriend like Fourth. He just knew that their love will last forever. No matter how many problems they'll face, they'll never abandon each other. And that was the point in a relationship. That was everything we need for a healthy relationship.

"Baby.."

"Yes love?"

"Can we travel somewhere coutryside?"

11052023