7'

Pov Gemini:

We sat down for dinner. I sat next to my boyfriend as usual, and Jamie sat across from us. The environment is very quiet. Until Fourth began to speak.

"Enjoy your meal."

I couldn't help but smile when he started to eat his veggies. Broccoli, carrots and more greens. But, Jamie looked a little upset.

"Jamie, are you okay?"

"I am fine sweetie."

Sweetie? Huh?

Pov Fourth:

This bitch.

Sweetie?

Sweetie?

Sweetie?

She called him sweetie?

Sweetie, my ass.

I leaned over to Gem and punched him under the table. And I smiled innocently.

Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul effect, you know?

He smiled me back, and Jamie looked furious.

What I was doing?

I thought about it for a few seconds. This was unfair to Gemini. Normally, i used to sulk, and i never allowed him touch me or hug me usually. Because i was so shy. Gemini wasn't mad about it, and he understood me. That's exactly why he didn't deserve it. He was not someone to be used to make someone jealous. I quickly stood up and I dragged Gemini to our room.

"May you excuse us for a moment?"

Gem looked confused, but he followed me to the room.

"What happened, love?"

"So.. I didn't wanted to tell you this, but.."

"Jamie is really getting on my nerves. I think she likes you."

"I hope she didn't said anything inappropriate."

"She blackmailed me."

"What?"

He frowned and stared at my soul. And he immediately left the room and went to Jamie's side, into the living room.Now I should be afraid too. Gemini was very loyal to his friends, but when it came to me, he could burn the whole world.

Pov Author:

"Jamie."

"What happened sweetheart?"

"Stop fucking calling me that!"

"W-what happened?"

"Did you threaten my boyfriend?"

"Wait what? Of course not. I would never do that to you."

"Well, Fourth told me everything."

"Are you really going to believe him? You've known me for 17 freaking years! And now you're gonna believe your 'one-night stand' boyfriend?"

"Shut the hell up!"

Jamie froze. She was so scared.

"Who the fuck are you to call my boyfriend one night stand?"

"I-i didn't  mean to!"

"Well, you didn't mean it but you said it!"

It was Fourth's first time seeing his boyfriend this pissed.

"Gem-"

"Get out."

"I'm s-sorry-"

"Get out of our house right now!"

"Fine, you wanted this."

Jamie ran to the kitchen and grabbed the meat knife and tried to attack Fourth. Gemini ran to stop Jamie, but it was too late. When Fourth was about to take the knife from Jamie, Jamie stabbed the knife in his stomach.

The last sound was Gemini's shout as Fourth slowly sat on the cold floor.

05052023

viva la vida | geminifourthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara