23' 4ever.

Pov Author.

Gemini slept in the floor for 2 hours straight. He was so worried. When he woke up he realized that he was at the hospital, waiting for their babies.

One of the nurses left the surgery room and saw Gemini sitting on the floor.

"Khun Norawit, everything is alright. You can see your boyfriend."

"Thank you.. thank you."

Gemini stood up and entered the room where Fourth was. He was sleeping like an angel. Gemini got closer to him and kissed his forehead.

"I love you so much. Please wake up, my love."

Gemini left the room to not disturb his sleep. He knew where he was going.

He started to walk around birth control floor and saw the big window in the end of coridor.

He came to look and he heard crying voices. He knew his babies were there.

His eyes were instantly looking for them. One of the nurses looked at him and said that he can enter the room comfortably.

He looked at the babies and saw 2 babies that were holding the bracelet with 'Nattawat Thiticharoenrak' written on them.

"My babies.."

Gemini was busy adoring his sons. He kissed them both and after a few dramatic minutes he left again for Fourth. Before he left, he reminded nurses to take babies after with him to Fourth's room.

"Fourth.."

"Gemini.."

They both hugged each other tight. Gemini gave Fourth unlimited kisses. Their family was full now. Gemini's family was so precious for him.

Gemini couldn't wait for another minute so as soon as babies were with them, Gemini took a blue box from his pocket and opened it.

He held Fourth's hands and looked at his eyes.

"Fourth.. baby.. I know, it is not the right time for this. But i think this is the best situation we will be after this. I wanted to have a special moment with our sons my darling. I don't think i need to talk about my love to you. You are the apple of my eye, you are my everything. There is no life for me without you and our babies. You are the man i want to spend my life with. I want to go stargazing with you, i want to sit down and listen to your funny stories that happened when you were a kid, i want to wake up and sleep with you. Thanks for everything you gave me and you will. My love for you is forever and ever. My darling, my Fourth, my baby.. Can you let me spend all my life with you? Can you... let me be your only one forever? Will you marry me and make me the happiest person on the earth?"

Fourth looked at him with tears in his eyes. He shook his head and Gemini smiled. Fourth pulled Gemini closer and kissed him right on the lips. They kissed and as they pulled apart Fourth looked at him, crying.

"Yes.. Yes Gem.. Be my forever and ever. I love you so much."

"Eh, it would be good to call you my fiancé after a year, and husband after 2-3 years."

They smiled but their smiles fade away hearing their sons crying right after each other. Gemini and Fourth held their 'nameless' babies and both kissed them.

"Your names are.. what about Austin and Brooklyn?"

"It sounds beautiful like you."

Gemini whispered to his babies ear silently.

"Your name is Brooklyn, baby."

Fourth did the same.

"Your name is Austin, baby.."

After this, they just knew, nothing can ever break them apart. Gemini was so grateful to God for the family he gave him. His darling and their babies were with him. He wanted nothing from God after this. Their story seemed like a basic story, but i was not basic. It was everything, they both ever needed.

"You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought."

Silence kept going on until Phuwin, Pond, Joong, Dunk entered the room.

"Are there any questions left? It's time to end the book!"

"No, this book can't end until we are married!"

"Save this for special chapter it's time to go!"

"Stop this y'all! Let's say goodbye to the readers!"

"WE HAVE READERS??"

"Gemini STOP SHOUTING BABIES ARE CRYING!"

"I'M SO SORRY DARLI-"

the end.

This is the ending huh.. Don't worry! We still have the special chapter. But nevermind, i want to say that, this fiction was so immature. Even tho you knew it, thanks for reading guys. This means a lot to me. Please keep reading my other fictions too, can't hold us, plaxondry, he's coming home and those eyes🤭 I know you are going to like them, they're really interesting and dramatic. I can't promise to write it often, so you can just wait to it end. Nevermind, the end of the ads.

Viva La Vida loved you all. All the characters, their personalities and humors were just and AU unfortunately.

I don't want it to end.. but we need to say goodbye..

See you again guys. I love you all. Thanks for everything. Goodbye! 🤍🌟

12062023 the end.