19'

Pov Author.

After 3 days, Fourth finally slept in peace. He felt so comfortable in Gemini's arms. He woke up to see Gemini hugging his stomach and sleeping deeply. He smiled and brushed Gemini's hair what was covering his forehead and eyes.

Fourth thought that they can sleep a little longer, so he closed his eyes while caressing his hair slowly. But that didn't last long because they both wake up to Fourth's phone ringing. Fourth accepted the call.

"Hello Doc? Chai, i'm using the pills you gave me. Okay.. okay, thank you. I'll be there soon."

Gemini layed back down and looked at Fourth.

"Hey Gem, let's go to hospital. Doctor is waiting for me, i have a few examines left."

"Okay baby, wait for me to shower na."

Gemini stood up and took off his t-shirt. He placed it on basket and entered the bathroom. While Gemini was showering, Fourth stood up and looked at his shirt. He took the shirt from the basket and smelled it.

And here we go again..

Fourth felt the hard alcohol smell. He made a sour face and threw t-shirt back to the basket. He was mad. He didn't know Gemini was drinking while he wasn't around. It was dangerous for both of them. When you are drunk, you can do everything unconsciously. Anything that came first to your mind, you would do that.

What if he slept with someone?

Snap put of it Fourth! He would never.

But then why he was so late yesterday?

He was with his friends Fourth. That's enough!

Fourth's thoughts almost killed and ate his brain. While Fourth was busy thinking, Gemini left the shower, drying his hair. He saw Fourth looking at mirror so he came to back-hug him. He placed his hands in Fourth's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Gem.."

"Yes baby?"

"I didn't know you were drinking late at night, while i was worrying with sickness. Plus, you know i'm pregnant. Why are you doing this to us?"

"Fou.. i swear i didn't drink that much.. I just needed to make up my mind. I promise i was with Phuwin. Feel free to call him. He would explain.."

"I'm sorry, i think i'm exagerrating."

"No baby. You were right. I shouldn't have done this. I'm stupid, i'm sorry."

"Don't apologize.. let's go.."

"I love you, my babies."

Fourth side eyed him he pinched his stomach.

"Me or them?"

"Oh my god, i didn't knew you were this jealous!"

"It doesn't matter! You love me more, don't you?"

"Yes babyy, i love you more than anything."

"GEM WHAT THE HELL!"

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED? NO FOURTH INHALE EXHALE IT'S TOO EARLY TO GIVE BIRTH! NO FOURTH PLEASE!"

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK, WE ARE LATE! POOR DOCTOR IS WAITING FOR US!"

"SHIAA!"

23052023