16'

Pov Author.

Back from traveling, 18:47

"I don't understand Fourth. You said you want to be the mother of our babies, and now what made you rethink our choice?"

Fourth was sitting on the bed and he was crying. Meanwhile Gemini was walking at their room and he was talking rarely, when he needed to say something important.

"I'm not sure if I want to be a dad right now! People are going to make fun of me.. you know i'm still studying, and so do you."

"I'm gonna go crazy oh my god!"

Fourth was shaking in fear. He thought Gemini will thought the same like him. Fourth wanted to wait for a while. They're still teenagers, they're not married yet. But he never knew that Gemini was thinking about becoming a dad so early.

"Gem, please understand me.. i want to study, i have my dreams.. You are one of my dreams, and so our child, our family. But i'm not just going to live like this. My love life and dreams isn't the same thing. I have my dreams to accomplish. And, it's still so early for me to be a dad! I'm not ready.. Please na.. Try to look at this situation from my perspective, will you? I still don't know if i'm going to give up on our baby.. but..."

"Then why aren't you told me to use a fucking condom?! I thought you were ready!""

Fourth's tears came down instantly, again. He hated the way they were arguing. Little did Gemini know he was going so harsh on him.

"I think we need time."

"What?"

"I'm going to my parents place. You should stay here. I need to think this over. I'm not sure if you really care about me."

"What the hell Fourth? Where the fuck did you overthought that i don't care about you?"

"All you ever think is family. All you want is love, sex, family. Am I wrong? And i'm just someone to help you accomplish your dream. Think about this again Gemini. And don't ever come to see me before your choice."

Gemini was stunned. He never thought that his actions can hurt Fourth to this line.

"But you're pregnant! How are you going to hold up without me? I'm his or her parent too, in case you forgot."

Fourth finally collected his rage and snapped.

"Enough! Really, enough! You're saying baby and family again! Think of our relationship will you Gem?"

Fourth fell down on his knees, crying histerically. His heart hurt already, and know his stomach hurt more. He wanted to throw up, but he couldn't. His heartache was nothing to don't care.

"Will you Gem.. Think of us.."

"Fourth.. come here.."

Gemini wanted to hug him but Fourth won't let him.

"I'm going to sleep in the guestroom. I don't think i wanna sleep with you."

"Fourth, i'm sorr-"

"It's okay. I want to rest."

And with that, their family dreams were crashing down.

Author is a bit heartless, sorry for that. But i have no idea what to write when there is no chaos. 😭

19052023