17'

Pov Author.

Fourth was in guestroom, laying on the two-sized bed. His hands were holding his stomach. He wanted to cry, but he couldn't. His pain was silent. He never felt anything, except heartbreak. The faded glittering in his eyes is like a falling star on a dull autumn's day.

"I'm sorry baby.."

He was sobbing while he tried to talk with his baby, as it was possible.

"I'm sorry.. but isn't it too early for you to come? Screw it. Our family crashed down because of this early thing. But i can't do this.. i can't baby, if you can hear me i'm so sorry.."

His head was spinning in thousands of directions. He just didn't know what to do.

"I don't want to abandon you baby.. i can't just give up on you or gave you to adoption. I'm scared that your dad will leave me.."

"Fourth, i won't leave you."

"Gemini?"

I looked up at the door and saw Gemini was standing there.

"Can you please get out? I want to sleep."

Instead of doing what i POLITELY said, he just came to my side.

"Fourth, firstly, i'm so sorry for what i said i'm-"

"You don't need to give me an explanation. I'm going to sleep. Good night."

"I thought you are scared of sleeping alone."

Fuck. How did he know about this?

"I can't read minds, but i know what you think. You told me that you're scared."

"Gemini."

Cigarettes out the window-TV Girl.

"I love you. You may as well take my heart Fourth, it's already full of you."

"Please go.."

"What is it, what's wrong my dear?"

"You have known nothing about how much you hurt me! We just fought a few hours ago!"

"Fought? Fourth but we didn't fought."

"Didn't fought?"

"Yes. When i was mad, i thought i can change your mind."

"What?"

"It's true.. please don't give up on our baby, Fourth. Please. I'm begging you Fourth, i'm willing to do anything you say. I can go to therapy if i'm acting so toxic.. i-i.. i would do anything Fourth."

"Gem, i'm still not sure. I don't know if i'm ready.. but i will try.. we still have 9 months, right? We can try to babysit some other babies, maybe it will change my idea."

Sorry guys for short updates, but I can't really write long it's quite hard yk. 😭

21052023