5'

"What friend Gem? You know, i have a lots of things to do. Why aren't you going to a dinner with him or her instead?"

"Babe, why don't you get it? She wants to meet you. She is my childhood sweetheart, and i know she is going to love you. Please, it's just for a few hours."

"Fine. But in one condition."

"What?"

"No hugging. No flirting. No smiling. No staring. No defending. No staying alone. No feeding. No talking in private. I won't allow psychos and obsessed maniacs. No physical touch. No freaking touching or else."

He came closer and pinched my cheeks.

"Is this baby jealous hm?"

"Just shut the fuck up and eat your food."

"Sure thing, teerak~"

"Stop trying to be cute."

I punched his stomach while he was drinking water. He wanted to do the same but just then our doorbell rang.

"This earl-"

I couldn't even finished my word.

"Heyyy Gemgem, i missed you!"

The minute she hugged him and death stared at Gemini. I knew he was going to hug her, because of respect ve kindness.

My dear husband to be, why are you so kind?

I gave her a fake smile but the second she saw me she gave me weird looks.

"Nice to meet you, Front. I'm Jamie."

"It's Fourth."

"Oh i'm so sorry, Fourth. It's his ex's name you know, that's why i thought you're him."

"Jamie, Fourth is my first boyfriend."

I saw staring at her, while Gemini was staring at me.

"Well, i'm gonna change. You two just, get to know each other."

But holy mother of freaking crabs.

She pinned me against the wall and whispered.

"Me and Gemini loved each other since years, you know? You better stay away from him, or else."

WHAT THE FUCK?

I froze for a few seconds. My head started spinning in thousand of directions. What if she was right?

Well, this girl looks like a big mission for me and my relationship.

04052023