6'

Pov Gemini:

I didn't know what was happening while i was changing to comfy pyjamas. I wanted them to get along, because basically Fou was love of my life and Jamie was my bestfriend for years. Her parents were so strict, especially you know that parents who are so freaking possesive to their daughters. Yeah, they were one of them.

But a few years ago Jamie moved to America with her parents, without any reasonable things. She just said she has serious problems with her health, so she is going for a treatment.

I was pretty sure that there was nothing about physical disorders, i don't know maybe cancer or some terminal illness..

Maybe, mental illness?

It was an option, because sometimes she was acting like obsessed girlfriend or something. We weren't even dating, but she always wanted to keep me company. Well i was 15-16 back then, so i just thought that she doesn't wanted to lose me so that's why she acted that way.

When i left our room, i saw Jamie smiling and Fou looked very uncomfortable. As I came closer, i saw the fear in my boyfriend's eyes.

He kinda looked cute with those puppy eyes.

Not kinda, but he looked very cute.

I walked over to them and sat next to my boyfriend and placed my hand on his shoulder. I realized that he felt more comfortable as he slowly approached my side.

"So, what did you do guys?"

Pov Fourth:

As Gem asked what we did, she smirked and started to talk about ME.

"Aww, your boyfie is so cute Gemgem. He is so shy though, i wish he was a little more comfy with me. You know, i am not a stranger."

What a filthy bitch.

I smiled a bit and leaned on MY boyfriend's shoulder.

"Yeah, your friend is so sweet, darling~"

I grinned and looked at Gem's face. He was surprised, but he liked it.

"Are you hungry babe?"

Jamie was furious, and I liked it. But i never really wanted to use Gem to make her jealous.

But, she must know who is Gemini's lover, right?

"Am I still focus here?"

"I am hungry, wanna eat something?"

"Sure."

"Please don't order veggies, i don't like it."

"Well, my boyfriend loves veggies. So we're eating veggies?"

"Gem, but i'm your bestfriend! We hate veggies, do you having a memory loss?"

"You can order whatever you want."

"Fine."

05042023