14' 🔞

Pov Gemini.

We were back to our room after an exhausting day. We went to shopping literally in every part of the city. Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Fenti, Prada and every other brand you can imagine.

I placed the pacifier to desk, and back hugged my boyfriend who looked pretty tired.

"Tired?" i said while kissing his neck.

"Not that much.." he started to move his body as my kisses were getting harsh.

"Gem.. start already."

I helped him to took of his shirt and layed him to bed. I was licking his neck and down. Like i was memorizing his body. He was whining and increasing his body.

"I love your body.. especially when it has my bruises."

"Mmhh.. Gem.. Continue please.."

"You're so impatient baby huh.."

I took off my t-shirt and looked at him from the top. His face, actions, body were screaming for more. I smirked as i unlaced my pants and threw them somewhere random.

I was freaking hard. This boy makes me go crazy everytime.

I continued licking his neck, arms, between legs. I could feel his heartbeat everytime i left a hickey on his precious body.

"You are gorgeous Fourth."

When i wanted to take off my boxer, he stopped me.

"Let me to do the rest."

He took off my boxer and squeezed my hard penis. He was looking at me with those puppy eyes.

Damn, he is so pretty.

"Fuck Fourth!"

I got out of my fantasy world when he took my penis in his mouth.

"Fourth.. damn you're much hotter when you're accepting me to your mouth!"

He smirked and continued licking my penis until i was ready to cum.

"Fourth, stop."

When I stopped him, he seemed to be panicked.

"Did you really think I would stop?"

I laid Fourth under my body, and began to run my fingers around his hole.

"Please.. please.. just do it already!"

"With pleasure, darling."

I sent 2 of my fingers in to his hole and started to move them.

"Yes! Yes, yes uhh.."

I was scirissoring his hole while he was stunned to speak. All he could do was moan and groan loudly.

"Calm down baby, people can hear us."

"I don't give a fuck! I want you!"

I loved his impatience. I took my fingers out and looked at him.

"Are you ready?"

He just nodded and i placed my penis in to his hole, like i was playing with him.

And i inserted my penis inside his hole.

He let out a scream as i started to move slowly. We were each other's first's so we both were uninformed about having sex or something.

I kissed his lips to calm him down as he was moaning and groaning until his voice was gone.

"Baby.. you're welcoming me so nicely.. i want to memorize all your warm walls."

"Gem faster, faster! I'm cumming.. please!"

I started moving faster and after a few minutes emptied into Fourth's hole. And he came right after me.

"Huh.. you are a monster when you're up."

"Are you tired now?"

"Hell, no. One round isn't enough!"

And we continued all night, fulfilling all the room with our moans and groans.

Last thing we did was showering at 05:00 and go back to sleep peacefully. I loved having Fourth in my arms. He really looked like a baby now.

Fourth, i promise you will never regret being with me in everything. I will take care of your, love you, and do my best to keep you with me. I love you, darling. I really do. Please don't ever leave me. I don't know how to live in this fucking world without you my love.

Your boyfriend, fiance and husband to be Gemini.

13052023.