33. revelation

Katiya's lips lightly touched Aonung's chest, her breathing becoming heavy as her vision began to blur.

She nearly stumbled on her foot and he immediately wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her steady against him.

"What are you doing to me, Kati?" He breathed, his voice low and raspy.

She felt her heart flutter, suddenly aware of how close they were, the warmth of his body radiating against hers.

She looked up, and their eyes met, and for a moment she almost forgot how to breathe.

"I don't know," Katiya whispered, her voice barely audible.

Aonung scoffed, smiling down at her and she suddenly melted into his arms.

His hands moved up her body, exploring every inch of her curves. "You don't know?"

The warmth of his touch sent shivers down her spine as their embrace intensified.

She closed her eyes, savoring the moment, feeling her heart beat faster with each passing second.

She was drawn to him, feeling an inexplicable connection she had never experienced before.

Blood rushed from Aonung's head to his groin, as he listened to her heavy breathing, felt the heat emanating from her body, his hands now on her hips.

She felt a wild surge of electricity run through her as his hands moved higher up her body again, gentle yet firm.

"You're playing me, aren't you, sweetheart?" His lips brushed against her neck and she shuddered, her breathing becoming more ragged.

She looked up into his eyes, and for a moment, the world around them faded away. Then the stars on his forehead, his nose, and his chin twinkled, reminding her of her mission.

"What if I am?" Katiya trailed her fingers down his neck to his chest, her gaze never leaving his.

In the dark, she tempted him, knowing he fell into her trap.

Or was it she who fell into his?

She could feel the electricity radiating from him, and the desire to surrender to it was overwhelming.

His eyes were like a deep, dark sea and she wanted to dive in and get lost in them. His lips were a promise of what could be, if she let go and followed his lead.

If she... If she allowed herself the luxury of surrendering to him.

His gaze was heavy, and she could feel his desire in the air. Aonung moved closer, and her body responded to his presence.

They stood there, oblivious to the world, lost in each other.

"How could I ever say no?" He whispered in her ear, softly nibbling at her skin.

Taking a shaky breath, Katiya felt a wet sensation between her thighs followed by something hard pressing against her lower abdomen.

Aonung's hands were on either side of her waist, his grip tightening as he pulled her closer. His breath was hot on her neck, sending a wave of pleasure through her body.

In an attempt to make him suffer, she pressed her body firmly against his, intentionally rubbing his hard-on.

"Fuuuck, Kati," he groaned painfully, his ears flushed red.

His fingers moved slowly, tracing circles around her waist before slipping lower, grazing the curves of her body.

Two can play this game.