Part 3

Emily pov

We all went towards her cabin which is located inside the hospital.  As we came towards her cabin she opened the door,  indicate us to come inside meanwhile she sat on her chair and told us to sit on the two opposite chair of hers..

Y/n: so where were we...? (She asked similng)

Emily: we actually need your help (i said hesitantly and looked towards David)

(David understood my nervousness and lightly held my hand)

David: her father actually tie the knot of her marriage with someone she doesn't like and as you know i am her boyfriend and we loved sach other truly
(He said )

Y/n : ohh so you need some advice over this topic (she said calmly)

David: no actually (he also hesitant to tell her)

(And i guess she noticed how uneasy we were feeling)

Y/n: come on don't be nervous i won't judge you (she said reassuring)

David: we would be pleased if you help us in this matter

Y/n: okay, but how...don't tell me that you are here to ask me marry instead of her
(I think she said that playfully)

Emily: yeah , you got it right

(As soon as i said my sentence she choked the air.. we gave her water which was already kept on her table)

Y/n: are you both serious like.. me in your place...( she laughed off)

(I was about to say something but she started to speak)

Yn: look we only look same but ....our height , skin and hair color , our behavior everything is different from each other..how can you think this can work out..

(She said being serious and for a moment we went silent and then david start to speak up )

David: yeah you are right but the only people who has observed or stayed closely with her can tell the difference between you two.. please try to understand she even signed the contract with him for 2 years and after that you can get divorced

Yn: 2 years (she almost yelled)

Emily: well he wanted the position of ceo and mafia king from his dad that's why and he said that his dad won't give those position to him easily... (i said explaining)

(Her eyes widened when i said mafia and she went speechless and i think that i should take this as no)

Yn: like a real mafia (she asked being surprised and we both nodded)

Yn: woohh never thought i would get an offer to marry a millionaire but tell me why aren't you marrying him you only said that its for 2 years and afterall he is a millionaire thn why not..

(Author: Don't ask how she got to know that he is millionaire because its obvious that his dad is mafia king and ceo)

Emily: love doesn't see wealth , it is blind and what will i do with money when i doesn't have love and happiness