Part 19

Play the above song...
Song name: Moody winds by Anthony lazaro

Jungkook Pov

Yn: i won't say anything ( she said those words crying)

I didn't knew what to say or how to make her quite...but still i tried..

Jungkook: okay we will decide but don't take stress now cuz doctor ha- ( i was saying her but suddenly i feel her whole body weight upon me and i saw her face only to realize that she fainted in my arms)

I just picked her in my arms and placed in the centre of the bed , placing the duvet upon her. For few moments i just stared at her face and caressed her face..!

Everything was happening automatic around me and i am not complaining about it.

I whispered " Sweetheart " and I kissed her forehead lightly after that i called the doctor..

After 20 - 25 min

Doctor: i told you not to give her stress... i am giving you medicine make sure she eats something and then give her the prescribed medicine..

Jungkook: ohk ..

Its was already lunch time so i decided to cook something for both of us..
The moment i stepped into the kitchen i realized i don't how to cook... i only know how to cook ramen and before marriage I used to eat outside or there was a cook for that...
Finally i decided to cook ramen only

After 23 minutes

Jungkook: finally done...hope its edible..

I went to yn room to check if she is awake or not... i went inside only to see that she sitting on the edge of the bed..

Jungkook: yn , how you feeling..?

YN: I am fine ( she replied in a weak voice with a smile )

Jungkook: come on lets eat something then you have to take the medicine prescribed by the doctor..

I said and she nodded her head then i lead her to dinning table..
She sat on the chair and i served the ramen...

Yn: you made this...? (She asked this)

Jungkook: yes..if not your husband then who will make this...? Huh..? ( i said in a sweet voice voice and after listening to me she looked at me with her glistening eyes )

Yn: so what you have decided.. ( she asked with hope )

Jungkook: first eat the ramen and take those medicine ( i said to her with pointing my chopsticks to her bowl )

She started to eat and soon after few minutes in silence we both were done with our food..

Yn: I'll do the dishes..

she said but i pulled her towards me by her forearm , now she was standing too close to me ... there's was just few inches between us....she was looking in my eyes and i was looking at her eyes..