Part 18

Play the above song
Song name : Hurt so good (slowed)

Jungkook Pov

Jackson: wait

Jackson: wait..

Jackson: how can i let her go with you all knowing that she is not safe with you all..(he asked us while going towards yn and standing infront of her)

Jungkook: she is my wife and she should come with me and i have rights to take her with me ( i said in stern voice)

Jackson: says who....? The person because of him she is wearing this bandage..? (He asked me sarcastically)

Jungkook: whatever it is , it is between us so it'll be better if you won't interfere..

Jackson: look , i can't let her go w- ( i got triggered the way he was taking my wife side so i cut him off )

Jungkook: its a bit personal matter and you not need to know about it..

Yn: its alright,  i can go with him ( she said to him similing)

Jackson: first change your clothes till then I'll talk to this man..

He said and she went inside to change the clothes... he came in front of us and said

Jackson: I am park Jackson, her brother, atleast that's what people at orphanage says...we both are orphan...she is the only one whom i can assume as my family. From childhood we are relying upon each other, we both grew up without any parent but with each other beside us , and trust me i dont want anything wrong to happen with my sister... she is my only family and i don't want to lose her...

He said all those thing to me and i can feel the responsibility he takes and show..

Jackson: i know whatever she did was wrong.. but she told you about her , you didn't believed her but she fall for you.. thats all happened... i request you genuinely don't do anything to her.... she is a sweet person..

Jungkook: i wont do anything with her... trust me

〔I Don't know why i said those thing but i let my heart take control over me... it would be a lie if I say that i didn't felt anything for her.
Then we heard the door opening we all looked at the direction only to find her ...〕

Jackson: take care.. ( he said and kissed the top of her head)

Yn: you too ( that's all she replied)

Aera: come on lets go ( she said to her and took her by holding her hand)

We all were sitting in the car on our way to my home.. everybody was silent or should i nobody knew what to say...!