Part 10

Jungkook POV

After few weeks

In this week i carefully tried to observe each and every action of Emily (yn) and i even tried to check her phone but it was locked and i didn't waht to act like some doubtful husband so i didn't asked.

Today i called my friends Jimin and Taehyung with their girlfriend and wife so that we can get any information about her reality , while doing all this i am scared that what if I turned out to be wrong...?
Currently she is preparing lunch for all of us.

After few hours

They all arrived and we greeted each other.

Jungkook: welcome (i said and hugged both of men)

Emily (yn) : hello nice to meet both of you again (she said hugging the ladies)

Jimin: only them not us (he said in an unbelievable tone while pointing towards him and Taehyung)

Emily (yn): yeah i missed both of you also (she said and chuckled)

We all talked for a moment then all the ladies went towards the kitchen and dining hall for setting food and plate

Jungkook: guys you remember right...? For what we are here (i asked )

Taehyung: yeah we know,  it seem all wrong but we are doing it for you.

Jimin: and if it turned out to be wrong i am beating the shit out of you.. (he said in a dangerous tone)

Jungkook: ohh okay okay you can... your girlfriend and wife know about this right...?

Taehyung: yeah they know (he said and sighed)

Jimin: they both were literally against it but agreed after convincing a lot..

I was about to say something but i got cut off by Hana

Hana: come guys , plates are ready come for lunch

Jimin: yeah we all are coming

She nodded and went away

We all three went towards the dining hall and sat there meanwhile Emily (yn) told Hana and Aera also to sit down with us but they rejected saying that they both will serve with her but after a lot of talks they both came and sat down with their respective man.

Emily was serving the food , suddenly a phone ringed

Emily(yn) : is that my phone