Part 16

Jungkook Pov

Jungkook Pov

Emily (Yn): didn't I told you to come to me and take a appointment so that i can cure you

Emily (Yn): didn't I told you to come to me and take a appointment so that i can cure you...?

The moment She said that i started to think and process the whole situation. I
remember that line. I wasn't furious upon her when she said that instead i used to love when she used to argue or bicker with me..

Jungkook: wait.. so you're..not Emily..? ( i asked in icy tone while being confused)

Yn: i am yn ... Park yn didn't i told you.... ( she said in calm tone)

She was calm but i wasn't.. i was feeling anger and betrayal..

Jungkook: so you were the one at Xyz company... ( i asked)

Flashback of time when they meet first time..

Jungkook Pov

I was here in the company for a collaboration with Taehyung and Jimin but my mind was preoccupied by the thought of marriage with Emily.... she is annoying and a bit trouble maker and cherry on the top she is clumsy. I can feel that half of the things which she do is intentional maybe she doesn't want to marry..

We went on few dates and business parties and swear to God i was done with her..

I was thinking this and suddenly i saw someone familiar wait...is that Emily ..i told jimin and tae to wait meanwhile i went towards her and grabbed her by her forearm..

Jungkook: wait...Don't tell me that you are following me ( i asked in being done tone)

??: excuse me ... who are you sir ( she replied in sweet tone wait.. Is she mocking me)

Jungkook: Emily don't mess with me right now.. just tell me already what you want I am busy..

??: sir i think you came to a wrong person i am park Yn not any Emily ... ( she said sweetly)

Till then Jimin and Taehyung also came to scene and obviously why not they are more interested jn my marriage...

Jimin: oh Emily... are you here to see you fiance...? (He asked in teasing tone)

yn: excuse me.. as i told you i am not Emily .. i am yn park yn.. hope i don't have to repeat my name...
( she gave a twisted smile and was about to go away but i stopped her)

Jungkook: my god still denying the fact ... sweetheart ( i said in sarcasm)

Yn: you know the thing you three are doing is known as harassment so better move ..

( And With that she went away)

End of Flashback

At present
Still jk pov

Yn: yeah i was the one ( she said simply but with nervousness)

(Then i realized that i used to wear black sunglasses maybe i didn't find difference)

Jungkook: so you are playing with me being Emily. (Intense conversation starts)

Yn: no i m not... i never pretended to be Emily i just stayed as the way i am..

Jungkook: isn't it same...?

Yn: maybe but nothing was intensional it was Emi- ( she was about to say but i cut her off)

Jungkook: lets discuss it tomorrow

With that i got up from my seat and started to go towards my room she grabbed me hand saying " but i told y- " .

And with the all the mixed emotion going inside me i pushed her a bit.

Yn : ahhh ( she screamed and when i turned around.....i realized what i did)

I did pushed her but i forget that she is shorter and lighter in weight than me and i pushed her a bit but according to her that was forceful..

I looked at her she was lying unconscious on the ground and there was blood and the moment i looked up i realized it..

Jungkook: shit..!! the dinning table is made up of marble shit... ( i yelled being worried)

I lift her up and took to hers room and called the doctor.

After few minutes doctor came and did the first aid of her and i sitting there with the feeling of guilt and betrayal.

Doctor: Everything is done Mr Jeon, just make sure that she is resting and she isn't working or taking any type of stress and yes it will take a bit time for her to gain consciousnes ..

Jungkook: ohk ( that's all i have to say)

I didn't know what to and what not to do..

I just sat besids her and didn't realize when i fall asleep..

In morning

I woke up and the moment I looked at my beside..it was empty...till yesterday yn was sleeping now she wasn't there....i got scared..

I searched bathroom, closet and even whole mansion but she wasn't there.... i got afraid.. i checked the time and it was 9:30am

I called jimin and tae and told yoongi to detect her location ......

Its a mess....a total mess.....

Tell me your recommendations if you have any....

(It will take 1 - 2 week for next part..)

LIKE , SHARE , COMMENT

Feel free to correct my mistake

SARANGHAE <3