The End

Yn pov

Yn: Miss park yn and you mr

Yn: Miss park yn and you mr..?

??: I am Mr Jeon Jungkook ... nice to meet you miss park....

I was not able to understand or express the emotions that i was going through at that time...

I didn't knew whether i should be happy that the man with whom i feel in love is in front of me ,
Or whether i should be angry at the fact that he divorced me and then meeting me now

Jungkook: i know yn that there are several question going through your mind and I'll answer each one of them.

He said that with sincerity but no words were coming out of my throat as if i wanted to say something but couldn't.

Jungkook: you say that communication is the key so Can we talk..??!

He said in a concern voice or maybe he noticed that my eyes were getting teary because it was too much for me to digest.

Yn : yeah-h sure , say..!!

My voice cracked a bit and i tried my best not to cry..!

Jungkook: let me start from the beginning as you know that i am a mafia , it all started from three months ago.

Jungkook: my rival which was in my capture ran away from me and i was afraid that he would target my wife or do something to my wife. Then i realized that the one whom i married wasn't Emily, my fiance but it was someone else in her place.

I was listening to him carefully, and i thought to ask how he knew that but before i could say something he continued.

Jungkook: i know you might wonder how i knew that from start, actually i saw emily running away from the marriage hall. To be more accurate i saw her silhouette and i wasn't sure that it was Emily cuz she was with a man.

Jungkook: then you came , i was shocked to see you because i thought that Emily ran away but then you took vows.

He was explaining his situation but when he confessed that he saw Emily running away from the marriage hall , at that moment i got another shock..!!

Jungkook: the moment you took vows i understood that you were not Emily.
Yours and Emily voice is different. You have a thin voice and you speak in a slow pace with emphasizing each words but Emily doesn't.

Jungkook: if i say truth ,when we met at that company I too fell for your personality and humour. My dad had already showed me the pic of Emily for marriage and he did introduced her to me.

Jungkook: And that's why , when i met you there at that company i thought to tease you and i did. Everything got messed up there , i used to think you as Emily though i only met with her for once and in that meeting she wasn't that good..
Arggh you know what i meant to say right..?