part 14

Everything was going fine in their life but still those unspoken words and unexpressed feelings about each other was like a barrier

Everything was going fine in their life but still those unspoken words and unexpressed feelings about each other was like a barrier. They are staying under the same roof but still they are not together.

Yn pov

I really can't believe this man

I really can't believe this man....aishhh first he said that he wanted to talk to me and now when I am here to talk with he just walked away...ohhh god..
I'll see him tomorrow let me go to sleep first...

::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×

Next day

Doing the same routine i came to my clinic but i didn't have any client today so I decided to go to the orphanage home where i was raised up although i go there once a week but after my marriage i didn't got time to go ... so now i heading to orphanage..

In orphanage

I entered the orphanage and saw children happily playing there..

Kid 1 : ohh yn unnie (in surprising tone)

After she almost yelled each and every kid came running towards me

Kid 2: you know noona we all were missing you so much ( he said making others agreeing with him)

Kid 3: why you weren't coming here to visit us.. ( he said demanding an answer)

Yn: my god children....let me speak.. well i have a surprise for you all

All the children were looking at her

Yn: well i got married and that's the reason i wasn't able to visit you all... you know how much i missed you all..

Kids were a bit shocked to hear the news but later on they screamed and yelled in happiness