Part 13

Yn Pov

Everyone took their leave , me and Jungkook were standing at the doorway saying bye to each other as it was already around 7 pm.

I was heading towards my room after there departure but a voice stopped.

Jungkook: don't you think you have something to clarify with me...?

He asked me in questioning tone and i know what was coming but still i asked him......

Yn: huh..? What..?

Jungkook: lets go to hall first then we will talk.

He said in a serious tone. I just followed him and settled ourselves on the couch across each other.

Jungkook: now tell me truth about your moles and as far as i remember you didn't had any moles then...?

He questioned me.

Yn: ohh about that , actually i never liked my moles .. i used to hate them thinking that it never actually suits me...and i know that you are very well of aware the thing that having mole is not common in Korea.

I said to him in a explaining way but seems like he is not satisfied with my answer.

Jungkook: and about migraine

Yn: ohh about that i forgot to tell you about it..

Jungkook: really...? ( he asked with serious face )

Jungkook: did you realize how worse your situation got when you got the migraine thankfully Hana noona was there , otherwise.... ( he stopped there and look at me )

Yn : otherwise...?

I asked him and he just stared at me ..

Jungkook: nothing leave..

Jungkook: is there any other thing you want to say about yourself..

He asked me raising his eyebrow

Yn : did you realize that we never had a proper conversation and you should know that every relationship is based on communication..

Jungkook: wait now what's the connection of this with my question ( he asked me)

Yn: my god honey it feels like you are investigating me ... chill and keep your mafia personality aside

By looking at his face i realized he still didn't get my point.

Yn: honey.. if we don't talk and communicate with each other then how will we know things like this about each other

( i said this in a sweet voice making him understand)

Jungkook: yeah you are right...

( and with that he started to walk away... Wait What this MAN ....uggghh )

Yn : my god Jungkook you wanted to know things about me now you are walking way....honeeyyyy~

(I whined like a kid...no need to judge i am a Mature person)

Meanwhile Jungkook just turned around and said " good night " and directly entered his room. AND I Just stared him in disbelief.  Is he really a mafia i asked myself.

Jungkook POV

Wohh that was intense her eyes are intoxicated

Wohh that was intense her eyes are intoxicated... Wait AM I falling in love.....no no no no no Jungkook no you can't what if she turned out to be someone else WAIT A MINUTE I didn't even asked the questions which i wanted to ask.....ahhhh this women is literally roaming around my mind....

Huh....My Wifey  no don't fall in love with her until you know her true identity. I really need some advice.

::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×

Next day

Taehyung: wohh are you serious bro...?  ( he asked me in disbelief after i told him my yesterday's situation )

Jimin: bro the fuck you are doing here then take her out..

Taehyung: stop with investigation ( he said glaring )

Jungkook: i don't know what to do....

Taehyung: just go and talk to your wife... ( he said simply)

Jungkook: aishh its not that easy i don't even know where she work right now...

Jimin: then ask her..

Jungkook: how...?

Thry both looked at me in disbelief wait i know by talking but HOW...?

Jimin: dude.... you know what I got a date to attend with my Girlfriend so that we can have BETTER communication so i am leaving..

Taehyung: oh yeahh.... well i need to ask my wife about my schedule as you know she is my secretary so bye..

With that they all went away.....

Wait did they just mocked me ...? I can't do this anymore..

Communication is must in any relationship.... does talking through eyes count...? Ohh lord she really making me falling in love with her

So let me maks a plan for evening I'll make everything clear between us...... Crystal clear...☆

1. Ask her identify
2. Talk to her....maybe
3. Go with the flow

Ahhh why am i so bad in this ...? I think my this plan defines that i was single all of my life?!

What should i do....?

( Author: guys i have changed this part a little... let me know if you liked it  and if you have any recommendations)

LIKE , SHARE , COMMENT

Feel free to correct my mistake

SARANGHAE <3