Part 12

Yn Pov

I opened my eyes and found myself laying on the bed , the moment i turned my head i got startled because Jungkook was sleeping on the other side of bed practically he fall asleep while sitting there as it was confirm from his sleeping position

Without making any noise i got off the bed and made my way outside the room but at the night stand i saw some used cotton pad then i turned to face mirror i saw my whole makeup was removed my moles and real tan skin was showing. 

That means from now onwards i don't have to wear makeup well thats a relief but i know i have to give answers to Jungkook's questions which is not easy.

Ignoring everything i went to kitchen to drink something and mainly to eat something. I took a glass of water and sat on table peacefully drinking water but

Hana: are you fine now...?
(I almost spilled the water at the sudden voice from behind)

Yn (Emily) : yeah i am alright and you didn't went back to your house as its evening now
(I asked and i got answers from Aera who was coming from back)

Aera: no we didn't,  we all were too worried for you.

Yn : all..? (I mumbled to myself)

Then i saw jimin and Taehyung coming to kitchen sitting on the chair beside their  respective lady.

Jimin: where's Jungkook..? (He asked being curious)

Yn : ohh he is sleeping ( i replied casually )

Taehyung: what...? My god that brat (he almost said in a yelling tone)

Yn: oh its alright (i said similing)

Yn: why you are looking at me like this..( although i knew the answer i still asked them feeling their gaze on me)

Aera: nothing just you are looking too beautiful (she said admiring and i don't know why but i blushed at her statement)

Hana: why you used to hide your moles..? (She asked )

Yn: if you look my moles are not that dark so while putting foundation it gets hide automatically.  Not my mistake (i said sipping my water as if it is champagne)

Jimin: well your moles are indeed....dark (i choked at his statement as i thought he will say beautiful or something else)

Yn: ahh you know having mole is not common in korea and ( i got stuck because i was about to tell them the real thing that i am not fully korean as i one of the parent is foreigner)