Part 17

Play the above song
Song name: I hate you, I love you by Gnash

Jungkook POV

Jimin : are you fucking crazy, how can you do that ( he yelled on Jungkook after he told them about yesterday' scene)

Aera (Taehyung's wife): Jungkook, I can feel you , and i do understand what you are going through. But don't worry once we find her we will sort it out. Don't be tensed

【 Jungkook was sitting there motionless not knowing what to do... whether to find her. And if he find her than what to do...?? Those months where he thought that he is falling for Emily was a whole damn illusion...? His wife was someone else send by Emily, his once so called fiance ... and his wife about whom he got to know yesterday and today by Jimin after he yelled on him 】

Hana: look Jungkook we can understand the emotions you are going through don't worry after finding her if you like you can divorce her. (She said making him understand)

Taehyung: talk about this when we will find her... now first tell me you want us to find her or you want to believe that she is no more.. ( he said being a bit harsh because at this moment everyone cares about Jungkook and for yn they can only pity her)

Jungkook: i Don't know what to do and what not to do.. let her be wherever she is...and even if we found her, what we will do and what i will do...? (He said with all the emotions he was going through, he wanted to find her , ask her the question which he had and at the same time he wanted her to feel what he went through)

Jimin: so should we stop searching for if you say...? ( he asked calming not aware of the outcome)

Hana: come on atleast ask her about it, confront her about this...the option you all are choosing will only increase the misunderstanding,  if he is suffering then might she is also going through same ( she said making them understand)

Aera: Hana,  you are only saying this because you have talked with her, but for now keep your sympathy aside and think about jungkook first...should we...?? (She doesn't mean to sound rude but at the moment she is done with everything and she knows knows one thing after talking with yn either she will break or Jungkook's heart)

Jungkook: end of topic no one is finding her... we all know how she betrayed everyone,  and there is no space of betrayers neither in this house nor my family .. ( he said in the stern voice....repressing the feelings that he felt for her and the emotions going on)

Taehyung: ok lets agree with you...but don't forget that before your marriage she tried to tell you many that she is not Emily...but you didn't trust her maybe that's the reason she didn't told you right away about her...and you also never talked with each other...(he said making him understand coz he knows due to YN there was a spark of light in the dull and gloomy life of jungkook)