Part 11

Yn Pov

We all are sitting in the car heading back to our house and i knew everyone has a lot of questions in their mind and soon they are gonna ask it and i have to give them answers, currently Jungkook is driving the car and i am sitting beside him

Jungkook: Emily (yn) what was with her behavior

Yn (Emily): ohh that, honey it is a little complicated to tell you but in short she have personality disorder (i told them in very short mainting the confidentiality of my client)

As soon as i said , i can feel how shocked they were

Hana: how, i mean how is that possible

I sigh before answering her

Yn: well her boyfriend was abusive he used to beat her up and locked her in a dark room , and due to that she got trauma

I said somehow as my head was hurting badly because i have migraine and still i ran in the sun that's why Stella was worried for me , few months ago same thing happened but the only difference is that, last time i was crying in front of her due to pain and now i am enduring it.

Jimin: why she didn't leave him then..?

He asked.

Yn: well as i said he used to lock her and this thing happened for like 5 years later with the help of police her boyfriend is in jail and she is getting therapy and treatment. Now no more questions. ( i said ruining that ' confidentiality ' )

I said because i knew there were so many questions in their mind but They all went silent as if they are digesting the information given by me.

We reached our home , i told everyone to have the lunch first because they haven't ate anything and i excused myself to go in my room as i desperately want to take the medicine as the pain is increasing by passing minutes.

Jungkook POV