03

"You've really advanced far huh" [Name] roamed around, holding the newly crafted glass apparatus

"You've really advanced far huh" [Name] roamed around, holding the newly crafted glass apparatus. She gleamed at the shiny beaker, amused how everything seemed like her favourite game, Minecraft. "Yeah well, it has been a long time since I woke up. Your lazy ass had been sleeping through all of this" Senku snatched the glass and put it away, afraid she would drop it.

To which she poked her tongue at him.

The rest of the members roped around her, trying to glimpse at the new girl. [Name] eventually took notice and turned to see an audience. All of their jaws dropped to the floor, this is what a goddess would look like, they thought. Her white hair simply added more to her already beautiful features, truly sculpted by gods.

"AREN'T YOU THE MOST ADORABLE THING" [Name] sweeped up Suika in her arms, swinging her around chuckling. Suika loved the momentum and laughed with her.

She gently set her aside and looked at them again.

"Hi everyone, my name's [Name]. I'm also engaged to this idiot over here" She roped her arm around Senku's neck, pulling him close. "Oi we aren't engaged yet" an irk mark appeared on Senku forehead as he pushed her cheeks apart.

After formal introductions, [Name] was caught up on everything that had happened while she was away. One pill of sulfa drug took her months to make, how were they gonna make it in a few days time, that too with limited resources. But if Senku wanted it done, she would go to hell and back to make it happen.

"You've already done the basic stuff" [Name] pondered, looking around at the progress. "We just need Acetic anhydride, sodium bicarbonate and anilin. HOWEVER" she turned,  pointing at them. "We're missing a key component, sweet old alcohol".

"YOSH. LETS MAKE SOME THEN" Chrome ran out of the hut, but hit himself onto Kaseki. "Well, the Grand bout is tomorrow. We can just win and get some from there" Kaseki stated to which Senku laughed at the impeccable timing.

"If only I could get close to Ruri" [Name] spoke, catching Kohaku's attention. "If I could just see her condition, I might be able to diagnose her with it"

"The Grand Bout is the perfect day for that then, I'll find a way to make you both meet." Kohaku held [Name]'s hands, grateful for her presence. [Name] suddenly enveloped her with a hug, assuring her that her sister will be in good hands.

Everything was in order until Ginro decided to sign up Senku for it too. To which both men started scheming like skeevy idiots. Poor Kinro just stood in despair when heard he had to defeat Magma.

Night had fallen and everyone returned to their huts, [Name] staying with Senku.

"Man the ground is hard" She knocked at the floor. "Well it is made of bamboo unlike your bougie beds before" Senku laid down.

"Shut up leeky boy, I like hard stuff anyways" she laid beside him, scooting ever so close to him. They stayed in peaceful silence until he spoke again.

"How did you manage to end up where I was?" Senku tilted his head to look at her. "Well, remember how I said, If we had sex I would be bottom? So I intentionally ended up there." she spoke with such seriousness that Senku started laughing.

"HEY IM BEING SERIOUS HERE HELLO" She protested.

"Well whatever the case be, I'm glad you're here [Name]"

"Is it because you missed my presence? AWW SENKU" she latched onto him.

"No, this just means more labour potential" he evilly grinned, to which [Name] pouted and whispered 'Aizen rip off'.

"You really think we can rebuild civilization from scratch?" she stared at the ceiling, her hands resting on her stomach.

"10 billion percent sure that with three scientists here, we'll be even faster than before" Senku looked at her sleepy figure, snuggling into his chest. He found it oddly comforting as he had his first peaceful night in almost forever.

 He found it oddly comforting as he had his first peaceful night in almost forever