Tsukasa

[NAME]'S HANDS SCRUNCHED in her white coat pockets while she hummed the newest song by Burnout syndromes

[NAME]'S HANDS SCRUNCHED in her white coat pockets while she hummed the newest song by Burnout syndromes. Hello world played in her ears while she roamed the glistening hospital.

She wasn't a doctor yet but she had taken internship lessons at her fathers owned hospital. She had just returned from school that day when she entered a group of doctors whispering.

She quietly sneaked beside the wall to hear them. From what she could make out, some young kid had brought their sister to the hospital for better treatment but there was one problem, she was declared brain dead. Yet, the kid held hoped that she would come back and refused to pull out the life support.

[Name] was surprised to say the least. Grown people would've given up after some time but he remained beside her side. Not to mention he's paying for this himself?

"Which room is she staying in?" she popped up between the doctor's circle, questioning them. They were backed by the sudden intrusion. Reluctantly, they gave her the number hoping there would be no consequences.

After getting the number, 15 year old [Name] skipped her way to room 10. She lightly tapped at the metal door and entered after it.

There sat a boy not that older than her, his arms on the bed of the girl's, watching her. She coughed a bit to grab his attention, making him look at her. He had the most amazing shade of brown eyes that she's ever seen plus the long brown hair. She gasped at the sight of him as he wrinkled his face in confusement.

"I heard about your sister and I just wanted to say, I'm glad you're not giving up on her" [Name] smiled at the male. There was no response from him however as he just hummed. Few seconds went by with both of them just looking at each other.

"Wanna be friends? We're around the same age I suppose." she reached out her hand in front of him and again she received nothing.

"I don't make friends" he just said and turned his head back to his sister. All [Name] could do was pout as she dragged herself out of the room but not before saying one last thing.

"I'll see you tomorrow then" she waved to him and skipped back into the hallways. Leaving Tsukasa very confused about the event that had just occurred.

Ever since that day, [Name] had been visiting Tsukasa's sister's room. She would bring fresh flowers or sometimes presents, to brighten up the room. She would read her stories when he wasn't around and talk to her as if she could hear her.