15

"HEY [NAME] CHAN, have you ever dated before?" Gen asked suddenly as they all walked up the snowy hill

"HEY [NAME] CHAN, have you ever dated before?" Gen asked suddenly as they all walked up the snowy hill. Their plans to make light bulbs were halted as bamboo filaments didn't work even remotely well.

It was New years soon and Gen decided that everyone should be there to watch it.

The question struck [Name] by surprise.

Taking one glance at Senku, who seemed uninterested, she answered him. "Well yeah, if I remember correctly, it was when I was eleven"

She lightly tapped her chin in thought. "It didn't last long though, Ryusui had started middle school and it just didn't make sense. We broke up after 6 months"

"WOW [NAME] CHAN, I thought you were a virgin relating to this stuff" Gen smirked and elbowed her side.

Even though it seemed like he wasn't listening, Senku was indeed interested in the conversation. She had never once mentioned that she had dated before. Oddly enough, he felt a pain in his chest as he clutched his shirt.

"Gotta get [Name] to look at this later" he murmured.

They had finally reached the top of the hill, just in time. Right then, Suika had waddled back into the front, holding a peculiar looking rock. [Name] raised an eyebrow at it, having never seen that before.

Gasps were heard as the rock in Suika's hands started turning blue. Looking at it, both scientists' eyes glinted with excitement.

"Suika, my absolute genius baby" [Name] picked her up and swung her around.

"Only one type of element glows in UV light" Senku pointed out as he ruffled Suika's hair who was still in [Name]'s arms.

"Atomic number 74" he looked expectantly at her.

"Tungsten" she beamed.

****

"[Name] Chan~ we're almost done with the finishing touches" Gen hummed to the female who was making sure everything was in order.