20

"AHHH" [Name] clutched Gen's stomach as tightly as she could

"AHHH" [Name] clutched Gen's stomach as tightly as she could. They were currently test driving the engine for the tank, well they were trying to.

The road was so incredibly bumpy that their bodies shook with such immense force. The engine then eventually made its stop and both [Name] and Gen fell face first to the ground, their bodies still shaking.

"Why did you choose me of all people?" Gen slightly raised his face from the floor, the dirt falling from his cheek.

"You're the only one with a driver licence and [Name] is the perfect passenger to test it out. Gotta obey the traffic laws." Senku laughed which earned him a middle finger from the still sunken female.

"Well either case, these wooden tires aren't going to cut it are they" they all got up and walked back to the science kingdom where the members were already working on the wheels.

They were just on their way to attach the final wheel when the trio arrived. BAAM first automobile made, almost similar to the real deal.

"Car..." [Name] weeped into her hands, all this walking was really getting to her now. Unluckily for her, the only one allowed on the steam gorilla was Gen, much to everyone's dismay.

They bid a tearful farewell to the villagers and took off to the Tsukasa's empire.

Gen smirked at the walking members' faces. [Name] didn't back down either as she sent him her own array of vulgar facial expressions.

Things got worse when the tank didn't have enough power to go uphill, which led to countless minutes of everyone just collectively pushing it.

"Useless mentalist" she raised her fist, shaking it in the direction of Gen while her other hand pushed the automobile.

"But I'm the driver" Gen cutely put his index finger on his chin, giving her puppy dog eyes. Senku just stared at their interaction in silence.

Did...did [Name] have feelings for Gen? That's what it seemed like to the average person. The logical explanation would be to ignore it.