24

"SO YOU'RE AWARE of his whereabouts, right?" Senku hammered two blocks of wood together

"SO YOU'RE AWARE of his whereabouts, right?" Senku hammered two blocks of wood together. [Name] stood beside him, her hands crossed behind her back.

"Yeah, Team Gorilla is already waiting so hurry up" She grabbed his hands, pulling towards the shore. Senku could see she was feeling especially giddy today.

Nikki, Taiju, Kohaku and Magma all awaited them on the small row boat. [Name] dragged Senku into it as she high-fived Kohaku.

Taiju immediately started speed-rowing the boat to their destination.

"Who are we reviving anyways?" Kohaku asked. Everyone else looked at [Name] for the same question

"Well, Ryusui was probably the best sailor known during our time. His love for the sea never failed to amaze me" her eyes sparkled when she said his name.

Kohaku looked at her in confusion. Her head then turned towards Senku who did not react in the slightest. He watched [Name] blabber about how amazing Ryusui was.

"Don't be jealous, Senku," Kohaku whispered to him, out of everyone else's earshot.

"I am not" he gritted his teeth together.

They finally reached the secluded island. It used to be a nautical school where Ryusui would spend most of his time at.

Everyone was then directed to dig up statues and bring them to the middle for [Name] to identify.

After loads of hard work, lines of statues stood in front of her. Examining them one by one, she instantly found him.

Her heart softened just at the thought of finally being reunited with her childhood friend.

"Okay before we revive him, I must warn you. He's very egotistical and acts like an entrepreneur. But he's also very-" Her words were interrupted when Senku poured the revival fluid.

"SENKU," the others shouted.

"It doesn't matter, as long as he's a good sailor" The revival fluid dripped down Ryusui, instantly causing it to crack.