17

"HOT SPRINGS '' [Name] sang into her invisible mic, chanting all the way to the hot springs

"HOT SPRINGS '' [Name] sang into her invisible mic, chanting all the way to the hot springs. She then pointed the imaginary mic towards Gen and Kohaku, both of them continuing her phrase.

It was supposed to be a mixed bath at first... but when Kohaku's father found out about it, they  now had to make a barrier. Regardless of the hiccups along the way, everyone was still ecstatic.

Ginro was so excited in fact, that his nose kept on bleeding when he thought of it.

Senku stuck a pinky in his ear as he watched the trio march forward with Chrome and Ruri following them. Frankly, he thought that anything else would be more productive than this.

Eventually, the whole group of teenagers reached the hot springs. What a marvellous sight indeed.

The top of the mountain was littered with craters of various sizes, filled to the brim with bubbling water. Everyone's eyes glinted with excitement as they rushed forward to the perfect one. Kinro then rested a barrier made of cloth and a few sticks in the middle of two craters.

"No peeking" he fixed his glasses and shooed everyone with his hands. Booing was heard as they moved to their respective side.

"Hey, Senku chan~" Gen popped in front of Senku with a mischievous look. Senku took off his shirt as he stared at Gen's face.

"Don't you want to take a sneak peak at the girls' side? Specifically someone with white hair" Ginro rubbed his hands together, having a perverse face on.

"Not interested" he'd be lying if he didn't have at least one thought of the matter. No, it's [Name]'s personal space, and he wouldn't want to invade it.

Although

"Ahh this is the best thing to do in winter" [Name] said as she felt her entire body relaxing when she entered the crater. All the girls then jumped onto [Name] making her yelp.