10

"THEY'RE COMING" Kohaku warned the rest of the members, bracing her katana tighter

"THEY'RE COMING" Kohaku warned the rest of the members, bracing her katana tighter. The wind was blaring against their hair. Using their supposed guns would be useless in this weather, and that's just what the science team wanted them to think.

Immediately, the heavy stomping of the large crowd approached Senku, who stood alone on the bridge. He broke his facade as they came closer and were quickly ambushed by the villagers and their katanas.

"The Kingdom of science is very proper, I like it"  Hyoga had made his appearance, directing himself at Senku. Hyoga could notice the missing presence of his sister and wondered if she was planning a surprise attack.

Magma fought ruthlessly, destroying each of the enemy's weapons. Kinro, Ginro and Kohaku held back the rest from entering any closer.

"It's not your weapons that are broken, it's your mind. I'm pretty sure that's what Senku here wants"  white-haired male walked forwards, clutching his iconic spear. Above in the trees, his younger sister took a deep breath. She had to remember that whatever that happened in the past, doesn't matter anymore.

"But your Katanas are no match for my Kudayari and Kanryu-style spearmanship" his spear started rotating so fast that no one could make out its direction. He first attacked Magma, slashing blood out of him.

"These three are the strongest in the village" Gen popped up from the bushes, pointing at Magma, Kinro and Kohaku. Hyoga nodded as he inched closer to them, rotating his spear again.

The rustling of leaves made everyone look above them as [Name] jumped right in front of Hyoga. She landed right on her feet causing her to whimper "OUCH, should've done a better landing"

"I knew you were hiding somewhere" Hyoga raised his voice in amusement. [Name] had two swords in her hands, just like Zoro.

"This isn't the time for your childish anime cosplays, [Name]" he had stopped spinning and just directed it towards her.