04

Well the grand bout did not start off well

Kinro was paired with Magma in the first round itself, which totally destroyed the plan. They all stood silently, faces rock solid as they saw the pairings. Ginro fell to the floor when he realized all the work he had to put in. To which [Name] and Senku created a sort of dopamine drug to help him boost his energy levels.

Things weren't looking good when some of Magma's men saw Suika fall into the river. So Kohaku went off to go get her even though everyone knew they were lying. [Name] increasingly got worried, they needed to win this bout for Ruri's medicine. Alcohol fermentation by itself takes time and they had very little of that.

She sat on the wooden pillars now retracting her attention to the match in front of her. Kinro was fighting valiantly but there was a problem, he was squinting. 'That can't be right' she thought and immediately jumped down towards Senku.

"Senku, Kinro can't see. I'm pretty sure it's a classic case of Myopia" she stated; immediately Senku's eyes widened as he realized what was going on. He slammed his fist to his palm.

"Do you think you can calculate his eye power?" Senku stared at her, knowing that this would be easy for her to do. Her abilities were spectacular when she focused and she always made up for his shortcomings.

"Okay so the distance he left between Magma and himself was roughly around 30 meters. Considering how he was squinting his left eye more than his right one, his power would be around...uhhh -1.75 for the left one and -1.50 for the right one. Then again it's just an estimation, we gotta test it later once this is over" she paced around as he collectively relaxed.

His eye power was almost the same as Suika's.

As if it were magic, Suika sweeped down the pole and confirmed their suspicions. Senku then told her to throw Kinro the helmet to which she rolled towards the fight, flinging the helmet to Kinro.

"TAKE THE EYES OF SCIENCE, KINRO" She screamed using all her might.

Kinro jumped above to the air, inserting his head into the hollow watermelon. [Name] then knew the fight was over for Magma as Kinro's power erupted into flames. Everyone just blatantly stared in shock at the upgrade.

Eventually Magma was forced onto his knees as his eyes pleaded for Kinro to stop. Magma then questioned the usage of Suika's mask. Kinro, who's a sucker for the rules, went to ask Jasper for the confirmation.

Right as he received it, everyone gasped as Magma had snuck behind him and smacked him with his baton. Smashing Suika's mask into pieces, ending the fight.

"Well whatever the case we just need someone to defeat Magma and then we'll be on top" he concluded. [Name] grimly put a shaking hand to his shoulder.

"Senku, if Kohaku doesn't come back you might have to fight him. No offense but you're built like a stick"

"I CAN fight sometimes besides I have cheap tricks up my skirt" he fought back.

"BRO YOU COULDN'T EVEN CLIMB UP THE SCHOOL STAIRS. TAIJU HAD TO CARRY YOU UP EVERYDAY"

"WELL THAT'S WHY WE HAVE ELEVATORS, WHO NEEDS THEM STAIRS" their attention was then diverted by the arrival of Kohaku who ran into Suika's arms however, it was too late as she was disqualified. Therefore Senku advanced to the next round.

Caffeine also had a great effect on Ginro as he defeated his opponent with ease. Now it was the big one, Magma vs Chrome.

 Now it was the big one, Magma vs Chrome