30

"Even when the whole world falls apart, you will still be the only one on my mind"

[NAME] CROUCHED DOWN to her brother's eye level. Her gaze was currently trapped into his as none of them said anything. Homura silently moved to the side of the tiny jail, giving them a place to talk.

"It's been a long time since I saw you" Hyoga's hand reached out to pat her face. She flinched at the touch but soon leaned into it.

"I just wanted to check up on you" she cleared her throat, bringing more important matters back.

"I'm having umm...boy issues" she crossed her legs, making sure her skirt was proper.

His eyes widened when he saw her flustered expression, he was low-key excited about the situation. He always dreamed of crushing any boy that came near her but it seems...she doesn't need that right now.

"Let's see, There's Senku, Ukyo, Tsukasa, Ryusui and maybe Gen" he counted on his finger to [Name] who covered her face in her hands in embarrassment.

"All the family charms just skipped me and went straight to you huh" he questioned, sighing slightly.

Her eyes darted towards Homura who snuggled closer into the corner once he said it.

"Who does your heart not want?"

"Well" she took her time to think, "Gen is like a best friend to me, I just can't see him more than that. Tsukasa is not in the perfect condition right now so that leaves" she scratched her hand in thought.

"The trio" he ended for her.

"Ugh this is so hard" she threw herself against the floor, rolling side to side.

"I think your heart has already made its answer" he ushered her to sit properly. He was right, she secretly knew the answer all along, but just wanted to make sure.

"Yeah, it does" she clutched her chest, thinking the person made her heart race. It was him, she was sure of it.

"Thank you for the pep talk brother. Just cause I'm saying this, doesn't mean I forgive you for what you did" she scolded and sighed.