12

"SENKU MHM, JUST A BIT LONGER" [Name] groaned in her sleep, shaking her head

"SENKU MHM, JUST A BIT LONGER" [Name] groaned in her sleep, shaking her head. Tsukasa had woken up before her and was currently staring at her stirring.

"There's no way I can ever have a place in her heart but..." he thought, putting his hand on her cheek. "The least I can do is try"

He didn't know what happened to her but she suddenly jolted upwards from the bed. Panting slightly, she took notice of her surroundings.

"Oh right, I'm still here" she rested her hand against her forehead. It had just been a day and she missed him already.

"Don't say his name in front of me, it makes me lose hope" Tsukasa stood up and straightened his cloak.

[Name] furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, what did he mean by that. He then stretched out his hand to grab on. She rested hers on top of him as she jumped out and began walking with him.

"Tsukasa, I still don't get why you brought me here. It's not like you've found Mirai so how could I help?" She observed the members moving around, doing their daily jobs. It was a quite well built system but again it was ruled by a higher up, a hierarchy.

"I didn't think of anyone else but you, who would be more qualified to find her"

"Well yeah but still-" she was interrupted when some burly men came over with a basket. The hand woven baskets contained some sort of grain. Upon closer inspection, the grains looked like a variation of buckwheat. Her hands brushed the grains before realising what she could do with this.

"Can't believe you didn't revive a cook, Tsukasa" she exclaimed, thinking of her next plan. This grain wasn't readily available to Senku so they had to make do with what they could.

"I may not like you guys, but I can help you make some edible foods, " she smiled.

****

"Hey Tsukasa" [Name]'s feet stood on their tip toes as she tried reaching for the apple above. She was currently trying to get the glowing apple. Having had read that they offer a nice kick to curries and ramen.