Chapter 2: Show your worth

As you are now put in the middle of the room, all eyes are now on you, hungry eyes at that. It was like time it self took a stilt. 

You've never really been the center of attention because you were always to yourself, plus you've never practiced public speaking let alone ever thought you would have to, thinking about it Hero's do a lot of public speaking so I guess you could call this a teaching moment.

"Already learning and I just walk through the front door" you thought to your self, as the class waits to hear you speak, you're just standing there in your own thoughts "Y/N?" Your teacher says breaking you out of your thoughts, "please introduce your self to the class"he says politely. 

"Oh right! sorry to keep you waiting, I'm Y/n L/n" you say rather nervously, the class still looking at you, you've never been known to be nervous about anything so why now? "any questions?" you say once again very nervous, "Where are you from" says the boy from earlier with the yellow hair and black spark "I'm from here...." "who's your favorite hero!" say an energetic boy with spiky red hair with shark teeth "My favorite Hero is Mirko!" 

As the class keeps asking you questions you begin to feel less anxious and nervous."well Y/N thank you, you may now be seated" says your teacher "I'm Shouta Aizawa and I'm gonna be your homeroom teacher for the hero course, since you weren't here last week you'll be catching up this week along with your homework" he says with a lazy tone.

Just as you feared you already feel behind. "No need to worry though Ms. L/N it's not much, but I will need to see your quirk into action, last week we did a test where you throw a ball into the air either using your quirk or not, but I rather you do since your classmates as well as myself would like to see what you bring to the table" 

Of course Aizawa has information on all his students but when he read your student file he couldn't help but notice that your quirk had very little information, which was very interesting to him. 

"Everyone please get into your Hero costumes, Y/N get into your U.A Gym uniform please, your throwing test will be private, meet me outside by the field when your ready" Aizawa says while exiting the class room. 

As you were gonna get up you noticed that you sit right in front of the angry blonde from earlier, you didn't mind though so you got up and followed everyone since you don't know where your supposed to be heading. "HEY L/N" says the same energetic red head from earlier "I'm Ejiro Kirishima Nice to meet you!" he says reaching his hand out to shake yours "Nice to meet you Kirishima" you say shaking his hand, as you did a few other boys came to introduce themselves "Sup Im Denki kaminari" says the yellow haired one "Hey I'm Hanta Sero" says the one with the weird elbows.  

With them came a bunch more boys introducing themselves to you, you learned many names, Yuga Aoyama, Tenya Ida, although Ida had a rather weird way of introducing himself you thought it was funny.

 The more names you learnt were Mashiro Ojiro, he has a furry tail that you absolutely adored! koji Koda seemed like the shy type, Rikido Sato was more on the energetic side, Mezo Shoji and Fumikage Tokoyami seemed more of the mysterious type and Minoru mineta just had a little pervy side but It didn't bother you much.

As the boys basically trampled you with introductions a pink skinned girl with yellow eyes and horns grabbed your shoulder and saved you from the boys "Sorry boys but it's our turn to meet Y/N!!" she says excitedly while dragging you into the girls changing room.

"Sorry about those stupid boys L/N" she says with an annoyed tone "I'm Mina Ashido but you can just call me mina!" she says with an excited tone "Nice to meet you Mina and you don't have to call me by my last name" you let out a light chuckle.