Chapter 26: Mall day

"So you and your brother fought them off?"

"Yeah, and they both had clever like knifes in their hands, kept swinging them at us" 

"How did you make it out with no cuts?"

"Me and my brother would train in their backyard, they weren't martial artist or anything so it was a pretty easy fight" 

"What did you do to knock her out?"

"After she had swung her knife, I kicked her in her knee and then used her other knee to leap off her and knee her in her chin" 

"You seriously gotta teach me some of these moves Y/n" 

"I'd be happy too" you say in a laughter.

You both had gotten of the train a few minutes ago, so the walk to the mall wouldn't be so long. 

"So how are you adjusting to this new found fame?" Izuku asked jokingly, you rolled your eyes as you laughed, "To be honest it's still weird how many post I'm getting tagged in and how many edits I've seen of myself" 

"Well I guess you could consider this just a peek of life as a pro hero, I bet many pro's go through the same thing, especially the really famous ones" Izuku said, you nodded your head in agreement.  

"I guess" you say as you both continue walking, "Ugh I still don't know what I wanna do with my hair" you complain, "I thought you already decided" said Izuku in a laughter. 

"I'm to indecisive when it comes to a hairstyle," you say while twirling your fingers in your hair, the mall now within seeing distance, relived that your almost at your destination. 

"Y/n, could you tell me more about your old school?" he asked, You didn't mind, "Sure," you said, "Where to begin, I was teased a lot for my hair and how it looks, often sat alone at lunch, they were all just jealous because I was the smartest one in the class" you said as you laughed. 

"You got bullied?!" he exclaimed, almost sounded a bit shock, "well I wouldn't really call it bullying-" 

"I got bullied too" he said in a soft tone, "Yeah I know, you told me that Bakugo used to bully you and beat you up, which is fucked up" you said starting to get upset with the mentioning of Bakugo. 

Although you were upset with him, you kinda still had feelings for him, Romantic feelings. You were more upset at the fact that he seems to be ignoring you and that he sends you a lot of mixed signals. 

"So how did you deal with your feelings" Izuku says, knocking you out of your thoughts, "Oh easy, I fought them"Izuku's face riddled with shock.

"You fought them?!" he exclaimed, "How did you not get in trouble! you know Japan is very strict about in school fights! and you know martial arts-"

"I don't know martial arts, I just know how to fight" you say interrupting his rambling, "And don't worry I didn't use any special moves to fight, my brother told me not to do that to people especially people who have no fighting experience."

"So how did you fight them?" Izuku asked, a bit more calmer, "Since I couldn't actually fight them or use any move of martial arts or my normal street fighting style I looked up online fights, like normal school fights, and it's pretty simple." 

"So when did you fight them?" Izuku asked keeping his tone, "After school of course" you said with a shrug. 

"You wanna know how it went down?" you said excited to tell him, Izuku simply just nodded, "Ok so I went up to them and asked them did they wanna fight, and the girls were acting tough and said yes, so we planned to fight."