Chapter 30: Hosu City

"Izuku watch out!" you shouted as you watched Gran Torino aimed a kick at him, Izuku quickly rolled over towards you successfully dodging Gran Torino's attack. 

"Thanks for the heads u-" you pushed him out of the way interrupting him as Gran Torino bounced back and aimed another kick.

"Don't got time for the thanks" you muttered, Gran Torino was fast and very agile, especially with a quirk like his, you prepped for his next attack, and both of your feet planted hard against the ground. 

Gran Torino launched towards you, your heart pumping with adrenaline, anticipating his attack.

He went for a kick but you dodged it, you counter-attacked with a punch but of course, he dodged, you saw that he was going for another kick, so you quickly leaped backward and out of the way. 

Izuku dashes towards Gran Torino but he kicks him before he can even prepare a punch, Izuku tumbled right next to you, but he quickly got back on his feet, "Damn" Izuku spat, Gran Torino had you both surrounded.

He was bouncing all over the walls again, "Well this is a familiar sight" Gran Torino joked as he bounced off his walls. 

You groaned in annoyance, "He's just too fast for us" you said, "We have to figure out a way to hit him, even just once-" Izuku got interrupted as a boot hit him right in his gut.

You didn't even notice that Gran Torino had gone in for an attack, Gran Torino followed up with a straight uppercut kick at Izuku's chin causing Izuku to nearly shoot up in the air just for him to land harshly on his back.  

You winced at Izuku's pain, but you knew you couldn't take your eyes off Gran Torino, not even for a second, you had to rush him, you couldn't let him attack first.

You started with a straight kick but Torino dodged it, he counter-attacked with a kick of his own but you blocked it, knowing you wouldn't be quick enough to move out of the way. 

Gran Torino was getting ready to leap onto the walls again, but the moment he turned around you grabbed his cape and tugged him back, completely surprising him, but he quickly kicked at your hand, he then followed up with another kick aimed at your head. 

You blocked it, but the kick made you slide backward still on your feet, you tried to breathe for a little but the second you did Gran Torino landed a kick at your back, causing you to yelp in pain as you violently stumbled forward.

You quickly regained your balance as you kneeled on the ground, but Gran Torino landed another kick, this time on the side of your face, causing you to crash on the floor.

But you weren't done fighting, you boosted yourself up with the help of your quirk, seeing Gran Torino coming towards you with another attack, you swiftly dodged it and countered with a blast from your quirk, the blast landed causing him to crash on the floor.

You saw this as the time to try and pin him, but he used his quirk to create a force of air around him, using the soles of his feet, which made you think twice about approaching him. 

"Clever" you muttered under your breath, he got up and propelled himself towards you once more, you prepared yourself, fully guarded, he launched a direct kick aimed at your head but you ducked.

You quickly counter-attacked with an uppercut, landing clean underneath  Gran Torino's chin, Gran Torino grunted in pain, he backflipped off the impact and landed clean on his feet. 

"That punch should've knocked me out! you're not even trying!" he shouted as he dashed towards you at full speed. 

You readied yourself for his up-and-coming attack, Gran Torino launched a kick aimed at your gut but you blocked it.