Chapter 13: A night at the Bakugou's

Time slowed down as Shigaraki's fingers were just inches from your face, in that moment you remembered that when Shigaraki touched Aizawa's elbow, his skin started to fall off, as if his skin was decaying.

And by remembering that, you knew that these would be your final moments, but just as you thought you would surely die. 

You heard a gun shot and it shot directly at Shigaraki's hand, causing him to pull his hand backwards in pain.

You fell harshly to the ground as a few more gunshots sounded.

You look up and see that a bunch of the U.A staff has come to rescue you and your class from the heinous and wicked villains. 

"sorry everyone, I know we're a bit late, but I brought the teachers over here as fast as I could" says Principle Nezu he says calmly. 

You look up with teary eyes, almost everyone did, just relieved that you were alive and being saved.

"YOUR CLASS REP IS BACK, I HAVE FULFILLED MY DUTY AND BROUGHT REINFORCEMENTS!" shouts Iida.

You didn't even know Iida left to go get help, but you were grateful that he did.

Shigaraki and Kurogiri quickly tried to retreat, but Shigaraki gets shot just a few more times causing him to collapse, Kurogiri used his warp to try and protect him but Thirteen used their quirk to attempt to capture the villains.

"We might have not been able to kill you today All Might but trust me, your days are numbered" The villain says as he and his lackey successfully warp away. 

You and your classmates are left relieved and yet shook. 

With the threat being gone, your adrenaline rush faded away quickly and suddenly. 

You quickly start to breath heavy, dizziness instantly strikes at you, you try to stand up on your feet but you stumble. 

You kept trying to stand until you finally do, but the height and the air causes you to pass out. 

                                                                               ***. 

You woke up in Recovery Girl's Nursery, nobody by your side, so you thought.

You seen the hot headed blonde sleeping on one of the sofa chairs by your bed, you were confused as of why he was here, but you appreciated the act, it made the room less empty. 

He's all cleaned up, back in his normal school uniform, well that's if he put the uniform on correctly.

His tie was still a mess, pants still a bit sagged, defeating the purpose of wearing a belt.

"Oh glad to see you awake deary" 

You look at the doorway and see Recovery Girl walking towards you. 

"You passed out due to exhaustion, but thats nothing new to you." she says.

"But your little boyfriend stood by your side, he even carried you here, didn't let anyone touch you, not even my own medical staff" she says in a laugh. 

You look at her with furrowed brows , then turn your sights on Bakugou. 

Did he really do all that?, you thought to yourself as you look at the boy sleeping sitting up on the uncomfortable sofa chair.

"I called your brother but he didn't answer his phone, how are you gonna get home deary? I don't suggest walking home, you'll pass out on your way there" she says.