Chapter 14:One For All

You woke up in the Black Abyss, why now did you have to be here, last time you were in the abyss you made objects in the room fly, what could happen now. 

You were worried about causing any noise, especially since your not at your house, you didn't wanna interrupt the Bakugou's, you calmed down once you seen the color come by. 

You quickly noticed a new pattern of colors have came, the colors were. 

Red

Blue

Yellow

Orange

Purple 

Pink 

Green

And they all mixed and made white, but the colors didn't seem to bright or harmful to the eyes, the colors were gentle and warm, as they mixed the white light calmly touched you knocking you back into the Abyss, but surrounded by gentle sparkles. 

You just float there for a bit as your worries quickly wash away, it felt nice to not have to worry about anything. 

It felt like you were in a lukewarm gentle light pool of water, if that even makes sense. 

You were just floating there, in the nothingness pool, the lights came back, just showing off their colors, you could sense, no, you could feel their positive energy, the gentle presence the light brought to you. 

You calmly closed your eyes and enjoyed the warm feeling the abyss brought to you, you couldn't speak or move, but in this moment, all of that felt irrelevant, all that mattered in this moment was how comfortable and safe you felt. 

Floating in the abyss brought a whole new comfort to you, this might be your new favorite thing, words couldn't describe how relaxed you were.

But suddenly you started to fall, but the fall wasn't violent, it was almost as if you weren't even falling, it was more as if you were floating downward. 

You calmly opened your eyes and not to your relief you were back in reality, but on the bright side, nothing around the room seemed to be destroyed or on the floor, Bakugou's pallet wasn't even on the floor, which was odd.

In fact Bakugou wasn't there at all actually, he must've woken up early, you thought to yourself. 

You check the time on your phone, only two hours till school starts, you got of bed and brushed your teeth and washed your face, you didn't have your eyeliner nor your lipgloss. 

"I guess I'm gonna have to go natural today-" you say to yourself, it's not like you need any makeup, you just like playing with it, or just really like eyeliner.

"But I def need something on my lips" you say to yourself aloud, you go downstairs to see if Bakugou is down there, but he isn't but Masaru is down there. 

"Mornin Y/n!" exclaims Masaru as he smiles at you warmly, causing you to smile back at him.

"Good Morning Mr.Bakugou, do you know where Mrs.Bakugou put my clothes?" you ask. 

"Oh yes she put them in the Laundry room, its the hall and just take a left" 

You thank him and walk down to the laundry room, you find your clothes on top of the dryer, your clothes had a little note attached to them, the note read 'Have a good day at school Y/n!' and it had a heart next to your name.

The gesture made your heart skip a bit, of course since your mother passed away when you were young, you've never really experienced motherly love, so you didn't really know how to feel, but you felt loved and warm inside.