Chapter 12: U.S.J pt 2

"No need to fear students, I AM HERE!"

Those words rung in your head, over and over like a repetitive emergency siren, but no matter how many times the words would repeat in your mind, you were still at the face of danger.

The mangled looking bird was staring right at you, looking at you menacingly.

It was like you were looking in the eyes of one the devil's failed creations, drool dripping from it's mangled beak, dead eyes staring into your soul.

You could've sworn time took a pause as you were frozen with the most deadliest fear you have ever faced.

You were sweating bullets, you couldn't even hear yourself breathing, that's even if you were breathing.

But without even thinking, your quirk activated all on it's on, causing you to know float eight feet from the air, meeting the height of the creature.

The color red starting to outline your body, a light emitting from your body as you started to scream as if you you were trying to release something from your body.

And instantly you caused a red clear atomic explosion to release from your body, the explosion was loud and violent, so loud that you could hear the explosion all the way from the school.

The explosion sent the creature flying backwards into the rubble of the buildings around it, the explosions aftermath sent a shock wave knocking back a few of your classmates and the villains your classmates were fighting.

You fell slowly, no exaggeration, your quirk gently trying to set you down trying to break your fall, but quickly Bakugou came rushing, he caught you, although you were falling rather slow, the fall still could've left you with a bad concussion.

"Oi, Tardy pass!" Bakugou shouts while looking down at you as he holds you bridal style.

You could barely hear him, the explosion left your ears ringing and clearly exhausted.

"TARDY PASS!" he shouts again, you were able to faintly hear him as he kept shouting in your face.

"Wha-What did I do?" you say in a low weak tone.

"You tell me dumbass" he says, "That was a nice attack, but next time could you hold back a little! you nearly killed us!" he shouts.

"My bad, could you set me down." you say weakly.

Bakugou does as you ask, he gently set you aside on the ground.

You tried to stand up but you were to weak, so you clung to Bakugou for some extra support.

You finally stood to your feet, just barely, the creature quickly arose from the rubble, letting out a screeching roar as it quickly charges at you and Bakugou.

"Nomu" spoke Shigaraki making the beast stop in it's tracks, "Focus on All Might" he spoke again, and just like the creature leaped into All Mights direction and All Might leaped towards the Beast causing a huge clash in the air between the two.

Midoriya came rushing towards you, Tsu and Mineta following behind, "Y/N are you ok?" ask Midoriya frantically.

"Yea that looked like it took a lot of energy" Says Tsu, "Now is not the time to worry about me" you say weakly, still leaning on Bakugou for some support.

"We have to worry about Shigaraki and Kurogiri" you said, they looked at you confused, they haven't learnt their names yet but the completely understood the assignment.

Kurogiri launched another warp at you and your classmates, "WATCH OUT!" you warned your classmates as they all scattered, everyone but you and Bakugou.