Chapter 19: Let the games begin pt4

'You started stretching since your match up is the third match, you knew the triple threat fight wouldn't be much stress to you, you are the same girl who beat nearly thirty villains at the same time. 

In the midst of you stretching you couldn't help yourself but to think about you and Bakugou's kiss, why did he kiss you? was he feeling the same feelings you were?

Is that why he defended me with those two guys? Why else would he defend me if he didn't like me that makes no sense, this is all so confusing, all these thoughts in your head all coming at once, it was to stimulating

You remembered how gentle and rough the kiss was, he put his tongue in your mouth and you loved every second of it, the way he gripped your face and demanded dominance, it sent butterflies to your stomach. 

Just thinking about the kiss made your legs weak, what does this mean? where do we go from here, you thought to yourself, you knew you had to stop thinking about since your match is third. 

You look at the big screen and see that Todoroki and Sero are up next to fight, meaning that you're after them, you continued your stretches as you watched them walk to the ring, you knew instantly that Sero was gonna lose. 

"Enough standing around! Now welcome to the ring our next players! he's got skills but at the expense of some creepy elbows from the hero course, from Class 1.A It's Hanta Sero!" Present Mic says introducing Sero over the intercom. 

"Versus an early frontrunner in the competition who's way to strong for his own good! Someone who rightfully got into the hero course based on recommendations, From Class 1.A It's Shoto Todoroki!" Shouted Present Mic. 

"Ready!....Begin" shouted Present Mic over the intercom, Sero instantly launched his tape at Todoroki spinning him across the ring, trying to get a ring out, but suddenly Todoroki let out a huge ice attack starting from his feet. 

The impact from the attack made the ground shake as the ice got bigger and covered the whole ring. 

You looked at the huge iceberg with widened eyes, you knew Todoroki was strong, everyone knew Todoroki was strong, everyone expected him to be strong, but this exceeded his expectations.

Looks like you were gonna be up sooner than you thought, well thats if all the ice would melt quickly, you felt a shiver crawl up your spine, it might've just been from the ice but there was anxiousness within this feeling. 

Maybe Todoroki isn't all talk, maybe he did get stronger, maybe thats why he's so confident that he can beat you and Izuku, he'd only done the move with his foot, and the attack sent a huge glacier, imagine what he could do if he actually tried. 

"Tell the truth Sero, can you move at all" Midnight says as half her body is covered in ice, "Are you kidding obviously not my body is freezing!" he says in between shivers. "Sero has been immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!" Midnight announces over the intercom. 

Todoroki said something to Sero but you didn't hear it, but Todoroki walked up to Sero and begun to melt the ice, but when you took a closer look at Todoroki and you realized that he looked sad to you, and you didn't know why. 

 While Todoroki started to melt his ice, you decided to start stretching again, since your match was up next. 

Since your match had a special stipulation of triple threat rules, you started thinking of game plans on how you could use the triple threat rules to your advantage, you thought that you could let them fight each other and then capitalize on the other person, hoping that they would be to tired to put up a fight.

Or maybe you could use an attack that would either send them both out of bounds or immobilize them, facing Kaminari would be easy since you seen him train, but you didn't know much about Shiozaki, except the fact that her quirk mots likely comes from her hair.