Chapter 20: The color Purple

As you expected, Uraraka versus Bakugo was truly a brutal match, but to you were just as surprised as anyone it lasted longer than anyone had expected, you wanted to check up on Uraraka, she truly is someone you consider a friend, and friends check up on each other. 

Plus if you had gotten your ass beat the way she did, you'd be pretty salty if nobody went to check up on you and see if you were ok, although your worry grew for Uraraka, it was nothing compared to what you were dreading next. 

Since Uraraka and Bakugo's match was the last match of the first round, it only meant that Izuku and Todoroki were next, you didn't want to admit the hard truth, Izuku isn't going to beat Todoroki, it hurt you to admit it but it's the hard truth. 

You ran as quickly as you could to the waiting rooms, being careful to not waste any valuable energy, especially since your next fight is against Iida, you knew you could possibly win, but you'd have to win with a pretty good strategy. 

There was no way that you could beat Iida by just attacking him, he'll be to quick to dodge, lost in thought you made it to the waiting rooms faster than you had expected, you opened the door to see Uraraka over the phone with tears down her face. 

"Hey Y/n!" exclaimed Uraraka as she turned around with a smile as she had tears in her eyes you had a surprised look on your face, she looked totally fine, as if she didn't even fight, "Is there something on my face?" she says jokingly at your facial expression. 

You couldn't help but be surprised that she wasn't in a stretcher, "No, how are you- I'm sorry are you ok?" you ask still confused as you tilt your head in confusion, she lets out a small laugh at your question, finding your confusion humorous, "I've never felt better!" she exclaims in a bright tone. 

You couldn't believe her but if she said she was ok then what better can you do then take her word on it, "Are you sure?" you ask again, "people who are fine don't normally cry" you spoke again, her breath hitched a bit. 

"I'm totally fine, I just got off the phone with my parents is all" she says, you started to feel sorry for her, "Uraraka, are you ok?" you ask again, this time walking closer to her, "Yeah Y/n I'm o-" 

"No" you say cutting her off, you look directly in her eyes, you knew she was lying, you felt her sorrow in her heart, her disappointment, "Uraraka, are you ok?" you ask one more time, this time a tear streams down her face, "No...." she says in a low tone as you both hold eye contact. 

More tears roll down her face, "I'm not ok Y/n, I feel like I barely showed off what I could do, I feel like I let myself down, and I feel like I failed everyone who believed in me" she says in a broken tone, you quickly embraced her into a tight hug. 

"Uraraka your performance was incredible, you showed more than enough" you spoke as you continued to hug her, You then broke the hug, "Uraraka you fought bravely!" you exclaimed as you looked her in her eyes. 

She smiled a bit as she wiped away her tears, "Thank you Y/n" she spoke, you felt an aura come from her, not in your head, like you physically felt her aura, and it felt nice and pink, did this mean she was feeling better? And why is it that you can feel her aura? 

It's like your quirk intentionally activated showcasing to you this new ability, you smiled at her, "No problem Uraraka" you say still smiling at her, "Where's Izuku?" you say as you look around the room, "I was hoping to see him before his match with Todoroki" you say. 

"Sorry but you just missed him, his match with Todoroki starts any minute now" Uraraka says, Shit, you thought to yourself, "Well then I better go catch his match, wanna come with?" you ask, "No thanks, I was gonna watch from here" she says, you nod your head and leave knowing that she'll be ok on her own.