Chapter 6: Genetic Mutation

You wake up and your surprised that you even made it to your bed, you don't even know how you made it home. 

Until you start having faint memories of last night. 

"Ok so I left U.A trying to walk home, how stupid of me, then I heard someone shout oi and-" with that you looked like you saw a ghost as you remembered that Bakugou carried you home.

OMG HE DIDN'T!, You thought to yourself bringing a slight chill up your body, but then your face gets hot as you start to blush.

"Why would he even do something so cringe" you say aloud, "Better question, WHERE THE HELL IS DESHAWN!" you shout. 

You decide to call him and no surprise the phone goes to voice mail."damn it" you say angrily

You call again and almost immediately the phone goes to voice mail so this time you decide to leave a very angry voicemail "Deshawn I don't type of Fucked up shit you got your dumbass in but its not cute! it's been 2 days now!" you hang up the phone. 

"Ugh I don't have to grill his ass in, I have to get ready for school" you say while checking the time on your phone. 

You start to get ready, you your normal morning routine, and you notice the time and see you don't have much time to do your hair. 

"Damn-welp, looks like its an afro day, the least I can do is style it"(any style of afro) you say with an irritated groan as you head out the door. 

                                                                                          *** 

As you walk through the doors of U.A  things seem pretty peaceful as you walk through the halls. 

As you walk through the door of the classroom everyone stares at you as if they saw a ghost. 

Of course your first thought is that you think there all staring at your somewhat messy hair and how awful it looks "ok guys its not that bad I didn't have any t-" you get interrupted as almost the whole class comes running at you screaming your name.

"Y/N!!!" shouts Mina "WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD" Shouts Kirishima and Kaminari in unison with a slight whine " WE WERE ALL SO WORRIED" shouts Ochaco and Iida in unison. 

" DON'T EVER SCARE US LIKE THAT AGAIN Y/N!" Mina says almost scolding you making you laugh a bit, "sorry guys, I tend to over do things with my quirk" you say laughing while scratching the back of your head.

As the class is fanning over your return, Mr. Aizawa walks in and just like that everyone sprung into their seats, including you. 

"Today involves no hero training, only study hall for today" he says in his monotone, while everyone gets out their notebooks to copy down notes. 

"Before we start, Y/n I'm gonna need to see you in my office" he says in a serious tone leaving you with chills running down your spine "Everyone while I'm gone copy whats been written on the board, Iida your in charge" he says while exiting the classroom.

As you slowly stand up to follow him in office you start to get anxious, with every step you take out the door more awful thoughts come rushing in your head.

What if he changed his mind to expel me, what if he thinks I have no potential, you thought to yourself, you see Aizawa waiting for you at then end of the door, prompting you to follow him. 

While you and Aizawa are walking to his office you can't help but ask"Am I in any trouble?!" you say anxiously awaiting an answer, "just follow me and you'll learn everything you need to know" he says nonchalantly.