Chapter 25: Opening up

You violently woke up in the Blank Space.

With shuttered breaths, you were waiting for what was to come, the Blank Space pitch black and in complete silence, just the sounds of your breaths and heart beat.

A loud thunder rumbled and a little ray light of red beamed far away, you already knew what it was, it was the ugly energy, the red rage filled cloud.

Your heartbeat started to beat faster, almost causing you to collapse, and then suddenly you did, "What the hell" you spoke, quickly you put your hand over your mouth, shocked that you're able to speak.

"What's going on" you spoke again, you then had a thought, "If I can speak then that must mean I can move, I guess I already moved since I fell" you then got back to your feet.

You could finally look around The Blank Space without the restraint of movement, you turned your body in the direction of your head as you looked around the Blank Space.

As you expected, it's just more darkness, "I wonder if I could use my quirk" you said to yourself, you then attempted to use your quirk, but nothing happened, "Dammit" you said to yourself.

The thunder rumbled again loudly, causing you to flinch, you could see the out line of the red light peek in the darkness, then suddenly the pain in your head returned.

You nearly collapsed to your knee's due to the pain, but you held yourself together, you weren't really sure what to do once the energy would come closer, you couldn't use your quirk so it's not like you could fight it off, and how would you even fight it off if you could?

The pain in your head got worse, meaning that the energy was now moving closer, the thunder rumbled and the red outlined even brighter, "Maybe I should run." you said to yourself.

The thunder rumbled louder and your head started hurting more and more, only signaling that the energy is getting closer.

You looked and finally the ugly energy red cloud was finally fully visible, the pain so intense you shut your eyes, not being able to even open them, you crouched in pain as you held your head, the pain and the noise of the thunder both increasing.

You started to scream in pain, you couldn't bare to open your eyes, you'd just shut them again, but you knew you had to, you gently tried to open your eyes, but it was such a struggle, but you successfully managed to open your left eye.

You seen that the energy was moving quicker than it did before, the sight scared you, you quickly got to your feet and started running as fast you could, the sudden adrenaline making you forget about the pain.

You weren't sure where you were going, but all you knew is that you had to get away from the hurtful energy, the more you ran the more your efforts felt useless, the pain just got even worse.

You looked back and seen that the energy was nearly tailing you, your anxiety grew as you seen how close it was, almost like it was ready to attack you, all you could do was pick up your pace, you started to run faster.

It didn't matter. The energy only matched your speed, suddenly you forcefully stopped.

Your heart started to race faster then it ever did, your breathed hitched, your head in pain, you tried to move your head but suddenly you couldn't.

The rules of the Blank Space back in force.

You couldn't move.

You couldn't talk.

The energy right behind you, your breaths shuttered, you shut your eyes as you felt the energy on your back, giving you chills.

Suddenly the energy started to release a violent surge of its own energy, causing your head to shoot in an enormous pain, your head felt like it was pulsing.