Chapter 7: The Abyss

You're surrounded by the black abyss, a feeling you're to familiar with, once again you can't move, you can't talk, the only sounds you here are the sounds of the black abyss. 

Your hear the exact same voice calling your name "Y/N" the voice constantly calls, but for the first time, the voice gets louder, but a louder as if its getting closer to you, the voice gets more violent as it seems to be getting closer. 

As the voice intensifies you see the colorful sparks again, Red, Blue, Purple, Yellow, White, and for the first time you see the color Green, all the colors you've seen before, but this time instead of the colors becoming one, they all come at you violently. 

You closed your eye expecting that this'd be the part where you normally wake up, but when you opened your eyes, you were still there.

Before you closed your eyes your quirk reacted like it did once before, your quirk mimicking the colors once again.

It looks as if your quirk is dancing with the colors, causing a beautiful light show, making beautiful sparks fly from the little interaction between your quirk and the mysterious lights of color. 

But suddenly the dance starts to pick up a violent pace, once again the lights if color and your quirk become one and rushes at you violently.

Causing you to spring up once again violently.

Beads of sweat dripping down your face while you breath heavy, your chest going up and down at an alarming pace, you try to calm down but you can't. 

Yes you've had this dream before but you've never had such a reaction from it after waking, your chest still going up and down violently, you look around your room for something to calm you down, until you smell the sweet smell of food. 

Never have you ever been so grateful for the smell of breakfast, the warm smell seems to have calmed you down. 

You get out of your bed at a slow pace still a bit tense from the dream, you walk out your room and see Deshawn cooking you breakfast. 

"Morning Y/n, as you can see I decided to make you breakfast this morning, consider it an apology for being gone for the last 2 days" he says looking back at you with a smile. 

"Deshawn you didn't really have to wake up this early to make me breakfast" you say feeling a bit bad at the fact that he felt the need to do such a thing "Why wouldn't I wanna make my little sister some breakfast, Here" he says handing you your plate. 

"I know it's not much but I did my best" he says with a grin, "Shawn, its perfect" you say smiling back at your older brother. 

You both make your way to the table, sitting across each other as you both eat in the most comfortable and coziest silence. "OH I forgot to tell you" you say breaking the silence.

"The school nurse did an X-ray on me and she said she found a mutation within my brain, My teachers think that it might be related to my quirk" you say while eating. 

"Why'd you need an x-ray" he says a bit concerned, "Oh because I passed out" you say nonchalantly. 

"So that brings me to this, they want to do an X-ray on you too, since we have the same quirk and all" you say "Isn't it exciting?!, they could help us figure more out about our quirk Shawn!" you exclaim. 

"Like just imagine how much I could do if I just knew what I-" "No" he says cutting you off.

No?

What does he mean No, did he not see how excited you were, does he not want to know anything?!

"What the fuck do you mean no?" you say trying not to shout, "There is only one meaning to no" he says with a slight attitude. 

"Why no? Do you not know how eye opening this would be for me?" you say slowly getting angry. "What other explanation would there be for a mutation within your brain?" he says nonchalantly, "That should be all the information they need to study your quirk"