Chapter 28: Gran Torino

You and your classmates at the train station, getting ready to part for your internships, all of you in your school uniform with your briefcases with your hero suits in them, even yours. 

You were standing next to Izuku, and the rest of his little clique.

"Does everyone have their costumes?" Asked Mr. Aizawa.

"Yes sir!" the class said in unison. 

"Remember to not wear them in public. Got it?"

"Yeah!" exclaimed Mina excitedly, "Mina, please have some respect, it's yes sir" scolded Mr Aizawa, "Yes sir" weeped Mina. 

"This is very important, this is your first path to officially becoming the hero's you want to be, please everyone listen to what your pro mentor's have to say, and most importantly stay safe, that's all, you're all dismissed." 

Mr. Aizawa took his leave from the station, all of your classmates saying their goodbyes to each other, Uraraka and Iida walking towards you and Izuku, Uraraka showing off a smile as she walked up to you. 

"Are you guys excited!" she exclaimed as she pumped her fist in the air. You laughed at her gesture of excitement, "I just can't wait to get started!" you say in a laugh, you looked over at Iida who seemed to be in his own head.

"Iida do you have any words to share with us? like any lecturing words?" you say in a laugh. 

"Oh!" he said surprised as if you had snapped him out of his thoughts. "Uh no not off the top of my head" he said forcing a laugh.

You scrunched your face up a bit, that was very out of character of him, you would've expected prepared a whole formal speech for the class, telling you all to be safe or something along the lines of that.

You suddenly felt a disturbing aura surrounding him, it nearly gave you chills, the aura felt almost, Vengeful. You couldn't see it, but it was definitely felt. It felt like it was just growing. It was your quirk showing you yet another ability.

You remembered that this is similar to what you felt on Uraraka after her fight with Bakugo, but hers was just sadness, this seems disturbing and seems to have more of a thicker and heavier feeling. 

"Iida are you ok?" you asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Yeah I'm just fine, thank you for asking." he answered, "Is your brother doing alright?" asked Izuku. 

You just recently found out that Iida's older brother was attacked by a villain who was named 'The Hero Killer' he's killed more than 20 hero's and forced some to even retire due to their injuries. 

Iida's brother is lucky to be alive, but sadly he can't continue to be a hero with the state of his condition. "He's doing better, thanks for asking" Iida responded, the aura you felt still lingering around him. 

"That's good news" said Uraraka, "You guys should get going. Don't want to miss your train" Iida said, "I'll see you guys soon, bye now." Iida said, his tone unusual, "yeah I better get going too! Bye Deku! Cya Y/n! good luck guys!" 

You and Izuku waved goodbye to your friends as they headed different routes to their assigned train stations. The aura from Iida following him, coating him, leaving you extremely concerned for him.

This wasn't like Iida, but it makes you think, has this always been Iida. No. You would've felt it ages ago if it were him. These thoughts filling up the space in your head. "Y/N?" you shot your head up, not even realizing it was down in the first place.

"You ok?" asked Izuku, "No." you answered right away, making Izuku flinch, "Whats on your mind?"  

"It's Iida, I'm worried about his anger and what me might do." you explain to Izuku, "Isn't his internship where the hero killer committed most of his crimes including Iida's brother?" you ask, "That is kinda ironic." Izuku responded.