5

"To put it simply, the only thing required for Japanese soccer to become the best in the world is the birth of a revolutionary striker. With the 300 of you here, I will conduct an experiment to create the world's best striker. Look-" Ego said, pointing to a screen that was projecting onto the stage, which seemed to have some sort of blue print for a building. 

"This is the facility created for that purpose.. Blue lock. Starting today, you'll all be living here together while undergoing the special training I've devised. You can't return to your homes, and this makes the end to your previous soccer careers."

Many murmurs broke out through the room.

Yeah, hell no. You though to yourself, already knowing that you were absolutely not participating in this soccer jail thing.

"But I promise this: Whoever survives this blue lock, and outlast the other 299.. The last remaining person will become the worlds best striker." Ego abruptly said, a weirdly large smile, showing all his teeth placing on his face.

"This concludes my explanation. Nice to meet you all."

Turning around, you headed to the door with your lips formed in a line and dots making up your eyes, Shidou quickly catching on. 

"Uh uh. You ain't going anywhere" He tsked, grabbing onto your jackets hoodie and dragged you back to where the two of you originally were.

"I don't wanna do this. Soccer sucks. It isn't worth any of my time, especially if I'm gonna be forced to play for weeks on end." You muttered, staring at Shidou blankly with an unimpressed glance. Shidou stared back at you with the same expression.

"Fine. How 'bout this. If you hate it that much then just get out, y'know? But, I'll be there, so all you gotta do is pass, I'll do the rest." He grinned, quite suddenly at that, especially for the rather large declaration he was making.

You stood there, face forming into a :x as you raised your hand up to your chin, feigning thought.

"Ugh, fine, whatever." 

-

Ego continued to talk about something like the world cup, egoists and strikers, though you zoned out, soon getting your phone out and picking a random game to play in the mean time.

You were about to beat the level, phone unconsciously drifting closer to your face before a loud 'thud' was heard, and then a large puff of air blew you right in the face, and that's when you looked up.

"I'll say it once more. Soccer is a sport that exists for strikers. Think of everyone else on the field besides you as supporting actors. Discard your common sense. On the field, you're the leading actor. Take pleasure in your own goals above all else and live only for that moment. Isn't that what it means to be a 'striker'?" Ego stated, the same creepy smile on his face, and he was radiating a wicked aura. It was challenging.

All of a sudden, person with blue hair, which you remember to be standing next to Kira Ryosuke began running towards the door, a blue aura in his eyes. 

As he ran, it seems everyone else followed as slowly but surely, the room soon littered empty. 

Shidou had dragged you by the hoodie, and you had no choice but to go along with it.

God, just what the hell were you signing up for?

-

Hello!! Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanna end it here so the games can all have their own chapters but tysm for all the reads, i really appreciate it!! If you have any questions, ideas, prompts or requests then please let me know!!