20

"Yeesh. That was a boring match.." 

"Why boring, M/n? I mean, we were up against the literal world five after all.." Reo sweat dropped, staring at you.

"I guess it was just predictable. Like, obviously we had no chance of winning." You said back with a sassy tint to your voice while Reo rolled his eyes slightly.

"It was pure luck that Ryusei was actually able to score a goal against 'em anyway"

"You're just salty I'm better than ya, you loser." Ryusei simply stuck his tongue out, head leaning over to the side of the couch he was sitting on to look at the figures conversing it another part of the room.

After the match against the world five, the five final and last members in blue lock were sent to a different room. Instead of playing soccer, the latter was granted with the third-selections 2nd task, language studies. More specifically, sharpening up on their English skills.

Briefly looking over to the couch in the corner of the room, you simply groaned. 

"All he does is sleep, play soccer and act like a total ass." You matter-of-factly said, glaring at the tanned man who was currently knocked out on the blue patterned couch.

"Oh, and he probably masterbates to the wackest things every night, too. What a weirdo."

"Oh please, don't act like you don't do the same."

"HAHH? I do NOT. It's flattering that you dream about me masterbating, though!"

"Yeah, okay. I dream about your brother, though. Every, single, night."

You only stared at Ryusei blankly, right eye twitching.

"Uhh." Kurona muttered sheepishly, trying to divert the conversation.

"Anyways!" Suddenly, your cheery voice resounded through the room and Reo, Kurona and Igaguri looked at you expectantly. 

"Let's go around it a circle, starting with.." You began, comically looking over to where the start of the line was.

The three boys were placed like so:

Reo, Kurona and Igaguri were all sitting next to one another, well, Igaguri seemed to be more of an outcast, while M/n sat in front of them.

Pointing at Reo, you continued to speak. "Okaaayy.. Just tell me every single little detail you know about English!"

"Alright... Let's see.. So, I can read and understand it at a mediocre level but I always forget what to say when in a conversation." Reo started off, nodding to side while sweat dropping.

Then, Kurona spoke up. "I dunno any. I guess I can kinda write some stuff" He simply replied with a shrug.

And then Igaguri finally started to speak. "I know everything! You know, as a temple-son, I've been blessed with the superb ability to learn English. I know it all!"

"Ahh, great! So that means you can sit in the corner, yeah?"

"H-huh? Wait that's not what I meant-"

"Well if you're a pro you can do your own thing alone, in a sad little place where you have no one to talk to!"

And with that, a saddened Igaguri stood up and walked over to a random corner in the room, his face still littered with the marks that Ryusei made on him while using the monk as a personal punching bag, and nobody seemed to care.

-

Teaching the two English wasn't bad at all, actually.

Reo seemed genuinely keen to learn and asked questions in the least annoying way possible, and Kurona quietly followed along and soon later, the studying came to an end when something lit up on the screen behind the three of you.