11

As you continued to score goals after goals, the stages increased in difficulty and various obstacles began to block your path, though that was nothing but child's play.

30 goals left to score and 60 minutes to score them. Easy.

15 minutes later and you had gone through 20 more goals, only slowing down slightly as the stages got 'harder'.

All you need is accuracy. First, make sure you're in the designated area to which the ball is coming from and imagine what you want the goal to look like. Then, reduce your shooting power and at the last second your foot has contact with the ball, put your full awareness on the impact point and boom.

You scored another goal, then another, and soon you only had 5 goals remaining with 45 minutes to score them. God, this was really way to easy.

It takes 1 or 2 shots to get used to the mechanics of the new obstacles but once you know what you're doing, it's all easy and is really just based on your physical and mental skill at keeping and imaging where you want the ball to go. 

But, this exercise is a little different. It takes iq, more specifically high soccer iq to actually understand and process the technique needed to score a goal against these artificial bots while also using and developing a perfect scoring formula, so physical strength isn't very critical, though stamina certainly is.

Looking up at the hologram that showed your current stats, you stared at it blankly before scrunching your nose. You were really starting to hate the traditional 'blue lock' font.

-

It only took 10 more minutes to score the last 5 goals, though half of that time was used to procrastinate random scenarios in your head than actually scoring any goals, but you got through it in the end.

"M/n Kagami is a peculiar one. He didn't do a single ounce of training in the first selection, though his assists and passes were prefect in all of the matches, and even the few times he scored were impressive. He's a perfect mid fielder, but is that really what we're looking for? He has proven that he's able to adapt exceptionally fast even when scoring, but the question is, will he put that to use or will he lock it away and continue chasing a pointless dream?" Ego grinned.

"Show me, M/n Kagami. Just what does your ego look like?"

-

After you finished the 100 goal challenge, you exited the room and were met with the same, dark hallway that you have seen far too many times.

Once you reached the end, you looked straight forward, observing your surroundings.

In front of you was a giant door that opened from the middle instead of having hinges on the side, and there was giant text above it that said 'second stage'.

Sighing, you reluctantly walked in.

'I don't even have a choice. Maybe I can try getting 'locked off' in this stage cuz I'm really starting to hate it here.'

The doors opened as you gravitated towards it, and soon you were greeted with the sight of the many players that had passed the second selection and were currently waiting around in the room.

There were many doors around the square-shaped area, a giant '2' written on the floor to signify the second selection.

You looked around.

Most of the people looked ordinary. None of them really emitted any 'intimidating' auras. Well, there were a few.

2 guys were standing around near a corner of the room, one of them had purple hair which was tied up into a knot and the other had snow white hair, which was messily laying on his head. The white haired guy had quite a strong aura. You could already tell he was a naturally gifted genius, while the other one's energy was a lot more tuned down, though still there. He certainly had potential, though.

Looking around a little more, you could also see another pair standing slightly further away from the previous two guys you were looking at. One of them had a bob cut with died yellow hair at the back of his head and the other one's hair was a lot more basic as it was just a dark blue and he almost seemed familiar.

'Oh, yeah. He was the other dude walking in with Kira Ryosuke." You thought to yourself.

The two of them didn't seem like anything crazy, though looking closer into the shorter ones eyes, you could see a bubbling, black liquid, almost seeming like it was about to spill, but it was nothing like tears. 

"And that must be ego. Huh, how interesting." You muttered, but before you could finish your train of thoughts, a giant hand smacked the back of your head, and you kneeled down in fake pain as some of the people in the room turned to look at the commotion.

"Ryusei, hi!" You cheerfully replied, completely ignoring his previous attack.

With you response, he almost looked disgusted. Of course, once he got to know you more outside of blue lock, you stared to act a lot kinder and seemed more cheerful, and you were honestly a pretty nice guy. Well, sometimes, and to specific people. There was quite a big bias towards 'ugly' people, and people who you founded to be 'generically attractive', or in other words 'pretty'.

You were laid back, and pretty nonchalant when you got into blue lock since there were many new people, and most of them hadn't actually sparked your interest, though once you started to get more invested into the whole training program is when your 'true' personality shone, and that was all Ryusei was able to note.

 In conclusion, you were a pretty strange guy, whose personality quite literally did a 180 flip depending on who talked to.

"We have to get into a group a three." He stated, a smile placing on his face.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" You asked, tilting your head to the side, raising a perfectly shaped eye brow.

"Nope. I don't care." He responded back casually, briefly looking around the room then turning back to you when finding nothing notable.

"Do you?" Ryusei asked back, looking at you with a tilt to his head, the two strands of hair on his forehead moving along with him.

"Hm." You looked around the room before laying your eyes on someone. " I want that guy, with the purple top knot. He's cute." You stated, pointing to him blatantly as dots replaced your eyes and your lips formed a thin line.

"Oh. I swear he was with someone earlier" You stated, looking rather confused. "Actually, why does he look so sad and when the hell did he start sitting down?" You questioned to nobody in particular because obviously Ryusei wouldn't know.

"I dunno, lets just go get him on our team so we can leave." Ryusei replied boredly, though just as the two of you were about to walk over there, another group of two got to him first.

One of the guys had long, red hair with a lean build, though you were unable to see his face while the other was taller and had spikey orange hair and a more muscular build.

"Dammit. Oh, he kinda looks like Ichigo from the back." You quickly pointed out, completely passing by the fact that some random duo just stole the person who as going to be your third member.

Before Ryusei could respond, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Uh, Kagami?"

-

Tysm for reading and supporting this book y'all! Please keep leaving comments bc they're super funny to read and really motivate me!! also. just lmk if you want something particular to happen in this book!!

ALSO, if i make something happen that canonly doesn't, please ignore it!! i am now aware that in the first selection, there was only teams 'V-X' and none other, so just ignore that since it doesnt have much significance to the plot, sorry and thanks 😪

*not beta read, excuse the spelling and grammatical errors**