Hurting My Future

Attention

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!

The Way by Zack Hemsey (Instrumental)
𝙰𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚢

Enjoy

Taehyung thundered across the countryside on his horse, anticipation building as he awaited the signal of the tower's fire being lit. It was meant to indicate that Jisoo and the children were safely in the designated shelter. However, minutes passed and the flames remained dormant. Frustration gnawed at Taehyung as he waited for Jihoon's overdue message. With a sigh, he turned his steed back towards the mansion, his worry growing with each passing moment.

"Come on, come on, faster, boy," he urged his horse, urging it to pick up speed. As he approached the entrance to the front gates, a tense scene unfolded before him: one of his men was being attacked by a ruby soldier. Taehyung's eyebrows knitted in surprise, for no ruby soldier had ever breached the walls before. Without hesitation, he spurred his horse forward and raced toward the battle unfolding on the ground.

 Without hesitation, he spurred his horse forward and raced toward the battle unfolding on the ground

"Hey... you!" Taehyung's voice rang out, filled with anger and determination as he locked eyes with the Ruby soldier. With swift precision, he drew his pocket knife and flung it towards the soldier, the blade finding its mark and piercing the soldier's chest. The threat was swiftly neutralized as the Ruby soldier fell, defeated by Taehyung's deadly accuracy.

"My lord!"

"Thank you!" Kijung's voice was filled with gratitude as he struggled to regain his strength. Taehyung's frown deepened as he instantly recognized the man before him.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked incredulously.

"Did Jihoon order you to leave his side?" he continued with a worried tone. Kijung quickly realized the reason for Taehyung's urgency as he was never meant to leave the mansion in the first place.

"My lord, your wife!"

"She's in great danger!" he uttered, his eyes filled with anxiety. Taehyung felt a dull ache in his chest, his throat tightening with the sudden and alarming news.